Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Anij

Game graphics Glitch-Hiccups

5 comments in this topic

Members
519 posts
19,544 battles

I noticed since last patch the graphics run smooth than take a dip than run smooth then hiccup and then run smooth..seems to have something to do with the recticle view when u zoom in and out . Some others in chat mentioned it as well..just wondering if anyone else noticed

• Cool 3

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
398 posts
13,028 battles

I played a couple of ranked games and had this happen during the match.  As you said, its like a hiccup.  Kind of makes you flinch and takes you away from what you are doing for a second.  

[ANKER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
578 posts
13,190 battles

Having same issues and FPS also have been dipping down up to 14 FPS for no reason. Most of those jitters are server side. 

[POP]
Members
4,749 posts
12,813 battles

I’ve been having the same problem too. Game used to run with max settings at 60 FPS before the patch, and after it runs fine until ships render and then it drops to the single digits or even to zero occasionally. Sometimes it even encounters a critical error and crashes to desktop. Currently running my third integrity check and repair, but the first two didn’t seem to fix the problem after logging back in each time. 

Tried running in safe mode, tried removing mods, even tried completely uninstalling the modstation based on some of the reports from reddit. No improvement so far. 

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,778 posts
10,618 battles

Ahoy Fleet!

We have been getting reports of FPS inconsistencies since the update.

We'll continue to monitor and test the situation and share any new information as it becomes available.

If you'd like to report it, please submit a Support ticket + a WGcheck report.

#anchorsaweigh

Sign in to follow this