You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
STINKWEED_

Ships for Victory Event

8 comments in this topic

Members
3,354 posts
17,106 battles

Hey, I just checked out the Ships for Victory event and laughed so hard that coffee came out of my nostrils :Smile_teethhappy:.  Alll that grind for a regular tech tree BB? NOT!   
What's next? spend doubloons for regular ships? wait! I think that's happening too?  lol 
...and those U.S BB camos ......scary ugly. 

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Members
445 posts
7,898 battles

Saves one having to regrind on Colorado.  Plus I got the first Directive done just working on the Fifth part of the Campaign.  Only the last two weeks will be more challenging due to needing specific types of ships for tasks rather than whatever for everything.

[WIB]
Alpha Tester
3,978 posts
2,472 battles
31 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Hey, I just checked out the Ships for Victory event and laughed so hard that coffee came out of my nostrils :Smile_teethhappy:.  Alll that grind for a regular tech tree BB? NOT!   
What's next? spend doubloons for regular ships? wait! I think that's happening too?  lol 

It isn't the grind that is the issue, it is the crazy real money cost that is the issue.  Someone figured it up but even if you do the grind, you would have to spend $88 to "EARN" the Florida.   Also to get the tech tree Minnesota, you would potentially have spend up to 65,000 Doubloons to get it to show up as the random bundle.  

As far as the grind, that isn't much of an issue really because your going to have to grind somewhere?   You will have to either grind out the missions for the Kansas or grind out the XP on the Colorado to research it.  I guess you could technically wait and FXP it as well but at the end of the day FXP is its own kind of grind.

[O_O]
Members
6,906 posts
16,580 battles
12 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Agreed.  But, you can still mount those permanent camo, then disable them in settings, and they will appear as normal, premium perma-camo.

Edited by desmo_2
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,717 battles

Spreadsheet says, that there are many players with gambling addiction. Everything is fine.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,322 posts
26,829 battles
19 minutes ago, Midnitewolf said:

It isn't the grind that is the issue, it is the crazy real money cost that is the issue.  Someone figured it up but even if you do the grind, you would have to spend $88 to "EARN" the Florida.

Florida is available in the Premium shop for $39.20 USD. 

[-1]
Members
758 posts
10,602 battles
1 hour ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Here's the kicker: you don't grind. You just play the game it it happens by itself. I mean literally--don't even look at the missions, they will just progress by themselves.

• Cool 1