You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Raptor05121

What is being done about bots in ranked?

6 comments in this topic

[TF-62]
Members
87 posts
5,848 battles

I've been hearing it for months that "we're working on it" but it gets worst and worse every ranked season. I literally had a Halland in two games where it sails straight and just shoots teammates. Stats are all red, obvious bot. Randoms are almost as bad. CVs with 15,000+ games and 5,000 average damage and 20% WR. Cmon.

Stop making ships, halt everything, this needs to be a priority. This is getting ridiculous and ruining the game faster than any other toxic complaint out there right now. Please.

Edited by Raptor05121
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

[SALVO]
Members
2,646 posts
6,772 battles
5 minutes ago, Raptor05121 said:

faster than any other toxic complaint out there

ohh  admitting your complaint is toxic. 

• Haha 1
  • Meh 1

Members
3,631 posts
42,202 battles

It is amazing that this is happening. Because putting it in ranked means to either influence MM, the match through surveillance (eavesdropping on comms or using the game camera after it is sunk.), Or to straight up ruin matches as retaliation (since the likely culprit is a player being punished and just wants to ruin other player's experience.).

The suspects would be players that were punished from the last ranked season. 

I would have WG start there. 🤔

[MUDDX]
Banned
429 posts
1,082 battles
58 minutes ago, Raptor05121 said:

"we're working on it"

How many have you reported in support tickets for cheating? 

If you aren't doing that then it is past time to get working on it.

• Cool 1

[D4DDY]
Members
709 posts
28,945 battles
1 hour ago, Raptor05121 said:

I've been hearing it for months that "we're working on it" but it gets worst and worse every ranked season. I literally had a Halland in two games where it sails straight and just shoots teammates. Stats are all red, obvious bot. Randoms are almost as bad. CVs with 15,000+ games and 5,000 average damage and 20% WR. Cmon.

Stop making ships, halt everything, this needs to be a priority. This is getting ridiculous and ruining the game faster than any other toxic complaint out there right now. Please.

This is just SHOCKING. Maybe you should just boycott this game until they get it all sorted out. Teach em all a lesson.

• Funny 1

[G-O-W]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester, Privateers
1,413 posts
15,844 battles

Captains: if you have a suspicion about misconduct in the game, report it as 'unsportsmanlike conduct', and file a support ticket with a replay, whcih you can find in your game folder under 'Replays'.

Do not post about it here on the Forum where I guarantee that no one is in a position to help you resolve the issue. 

This topic is closed.