Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dreadnaught_Das_Braunaye

lone player in co-op

11 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
5,171 battles

Feedback: Today I was the lone player in co-op with a t VIII the bots had 3 t iX. I went down at the 13 minute mark. 3 bots v our bot cv the bots never moved never attempted to kill waste my whole 13 minutes in a loss. It cannot be called co-op if you are the only real player. I would rather wait 2 minutes than go through that. What a waste. Why if I am only player am I pitched against upper T? This was a most dissatisfying game.

[USCC]
Members
3,113 posts
14,656 battles

Yeah, matches like can happen, and especially on patch day.
It sucks yep, but nada you can do except division with someone if population numbers are low and you're concerned about it.

[OVR40]
Members
6 posts
21,948 battles

When your the only one let the bots yolo for a minute then go in and clean up what’s left

[CO-OP]
Members
2,313 posts
26,816 battles

Sometimes you are given the Kobayashi Maru game, so you deal with it as best you can.  Being the only human happens about 1:25-30 games, sometimes you're in a boat that can carry, sometimes not.  Best advice:  Let your allied bots take the brunt of fire.  Stay back and try to kill the oncoming bots as quickly and efficiently as possible.  If you are swarmed, bow-tank and hope for the best. 

[WTAF]
Members
11 posts
11,001 battles

Hard to play when the update just sits there are give you a spinning circle after you log in.  Cannot select anything.  Have to force shutdown thru task manager.

[WOLF3]
Members
28,794 posts
25,049 battles

I love it when I'm the only player in Co-op.  Everything is basically yours to farm and kill with no pressure to get everything done in 3-5 minutes, like what happens when you have a full player team.

• Cool 2

Members
1,011 posts
1,399 battles

When you play a CV and this happens you can lose pretty easily. On the other hand this was one of those games:2020-08-01.thumb.png.03589e8e244d5d5160724b0a93c45d3b.png277883041_2020-08-01(2).thumb.png.e06fb75e17cbbdf9c018150641d2d395.pngWhen I play a destroyer and this happens I basically rip the enemy team apart.835070373_2020-08-01(1).thumb.png.978e9237fc100a18e190a9410897c86d.png

The only time this happened in a battleship I had CQC spec, was last on team against 6 enemies, and murdered them all.

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles
12 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I love it when I'm the only player in Co-op.  Everything is basically yours to farm and kill with no pressure to get everything done in 3-5 minutes, like what happens when you have a full player team.

Exactly. 

[WOLFG]
Members
11,158 posts
10,394 battles
1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I was the only human in a game while driving the Pensacola.

I wasn't feeling the love.

• Cool 1

[AAYC]
Beta Testers
791 posts
13,044 battles

Wow,

I personally love it when that happens.  More damage and more kills.  Sometimes the bots hang in there sometimes they suicide early so its always a crap shoot.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,543 posts
24,710 battles
3 hours ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I was the only human in a game while driving the Pensacola.

I wasn't feeling the love.

Slow firing, non torpedo equipped cruisers are painful to play in co-op. Being the only human in one just makes it a miserable experience... 

Sign in to follow this