You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
handybilly

Free XP ships

16 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
619 posts
10,220 battles

I know that I am outing myself as a total wanker but I do not know where I go to purchase these boats. Little help, then you can have your way with me.....

• Haha 1

[FIRE2]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,715 battles

If I remember it right, check the techtree. Should show the price to research and that you need 1 credit to buy it.

[ARGSY]
Members
22,219 posts
16,189 battles
6 minutes ago, handybilly said:

then you can have your way with me.....

Don't make promises your body finds it painful to keep. :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[1CVDV]
Members
233 posts
11,825 battles

techtree,on far right of screen in each nation/class fxp ships and amount of xp needed to purchase said ship..

[A-I-M]
Members
3,571 posts
14,440 battles
34 minutes ago, Saxon29 said:

techtree,on far right of screen in each nation/class fxp ships and amount of xp needed to purchase said ship..

In reality, the FXP is the research cost. One credit is the purchase price of an FXP ship.

That is not only they way it states it in the purchase window, but that is  also the way it works in practice, as well: Yes, I sold an FXP ship once (Friesland), and the repurchase cost was one credit. It was one of those things I just had to prove out.

• Thanks 2

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,162 posts
22,715 battles
1 hour ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

In reality, the FXP is the research cost. One credit is the purchase price of an FXP ship.

That is not only they way it states it in the purchase window, but that is  also the way it works in practice, as well: Yes, I sold an FXP ship once (Friesland), and the repurchase cost was one credit. It was one of those things I just had to prove out.

That's an interesting fact I didn't know. Thanks!

[A-I-M]
Members
3,571 posts
14,440 battles
20 minutes ago, Khafni said:

That's an interesting fact I didn't know. Thanks!

I kept Customer Support on standby in case my little experiment blew up in my face.

• Cool 1

[1CVDV]
Members
233 posts
11,825 battles

I too was aware of the 1credit cost ,I was just trying to get OP in the right direction.but thanks for the correction.

[A-I-M]
Members
3,571 posts
14,440 battles
6 hours ago, Saxon29 said:

I too was aware of the 1credit cost ,I was just trying to get OP in the right direction.but thanks for the correction.

No problem. It’s one of those details that makes a difference only to someone who HAS to find out, or someone who makes a bad mistake.

[V1LIN]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,375 posts
12,929 battles
12 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

No problem. It’s one of those details that makes a difference only to someone who HAS to find out, or someone who makes a bad mistake.

I would love to see the Support ticket. I goofed and sold my MO can I have my 1 credit back?

• Haha 1

[A-I-M]
Members
3,571 posts
14,440 battles
13 hours ago, Fodder4U said:

I would love to see the Support ticket. I goofed and sold my MO can I have my 1 credit back?

Nah, I was willing to pay a credit for my experiment. I was worried that I was going to have been out all the FXP.

And I definitely wasn’t risking my Missouri... but I was willing to lay Friesland on the line!

[ARGSY]
Members
22,219 posts
16,189 battles
22 hours ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Yes, I sold an FXP ship once (Friesland), and the repurchase cost was one credit.

"I'm almost broke, but I just need one more credit to finish fitting out the Yahagi I just bought. Hey! I can sell the Friesland!" :Smile_trollface:

• Haha 1

[DMGS]
Members
76 posts
6,197 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

"I'm almost broke, but I just need one more credit to finish fitting out the Yahagi I just bought. Hey! I can sell the Friesland!" :Smile_trollface:

That player would need to love having torpedos *a lot* to make that call...

[NG-NL]
Members
352 posts
10,077 battles
On 9/30/2020 at 9:46 AM, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Yes, I sold an FXP ship once (Friesland), and the repurchase cost was one credit. It was one of those things I just had to prove out.

See, this is how the human race advances: one utterly fearless inquisitive (sometimes just drunk) person at a time.
Even though I believe you, I'm still not sure I could bring myself to sell it.

[A-I-M]
Members
3,571 posts
14,440 battles
4 hours ago, imaginary_b said:

See, this is how the human race advances: one utterly fearless inquisitive (sometimes just drunk) person at a time.
Even though I believe you, I'm still not sure I could bring myself to sell it.

Was dead sober when I did it.

Made a fun “I sold Friesland after ONE battle!” troll thread afterward.

If it had blown up in my face, there’s no way I would have gotten onnthe forum and told people! :Smile_ohmy: