Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Combat Missions in Update 0.9.9. Kansas for Directives!

10 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,273 posts
14,709 battles

New U.S. battleships, festive discounts, and Tokens for inviting friends!

Read it on the portal

[ICEY]
Members
190 posts
5,258 battles

image.thumb.png.46b57074301c83bd8faced706a4ba0df.png

This event seems pretty good, especially when you can get a reward ship for free from the directives. I'm still confused on this part of the article. I know that Kansas can be earned for free but for "active players", what does it mean by "chance" to get the Kansas bundle for free? Is it like some RNG roll among players with X number of games?  It would be great if someone can clarify.

Members
10 posts
4,293 battles

well, are you very active? if so, you have a higher chance of getting Kansas, given that the grind to Kansas is rather grindy. I'm not too active, so i have less time to grind out the Kansas, but if you have a lot of time, you can do the directives much easier.

[OIL-1]
Members
1,291 posts

The most active players in this and previous updates will have a 'chance'
to obtain a consecutively available bundle with the Gold Eagle permanent camouflage for the Kansas for free.
'chance' didn't work out for me. Would cost a lot of money.

If you get lucky, you'll see the perm camo for Kansas in the armory for less than 13k tokens.

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
1,970 posts
23,185 battles

Is just me or does the game client boot you out of the game if you take a short break from the game. 4 time today already!

shot-20.10.01_18.16.44-0810.jpg

[CRF]
Members
923 posts
8,717 battles

Hmmm seem to remember that maybe the PR grind had "active" player in it ?  Well, anyway, I probably am not active enough...

[BB22]
Members
57 posts
11,557 battles

Happa,

Suggestion for minor tweak down the road.  A number of us own special Camo's designated for a particular ship, e.g. The Gothic Camo upcoming for the Bismarck or other permanent camo's like the AKA "Halloween" for the Fujin.   Is it possible to set camo's so that if the player does not select a camo that the system then automatically chooses the permanent camo for that ship provided there is one available?  

[WOLF5]
Members
906 posts
36,358 battles
On 10/1/2020 at 9:22 AM, Admiral_Bingo said:

image.thumb.png.46b57074301c83bd8faced706a4ba0df.png

This event seems pretty good, especially when you can get a reward ship for free from the directives. I'm still confused on this part of the article. I know that Kansas can be earned for free but for "active players", what does it mean by "chance" to get the Kansas bundle for free? Is it like some RNG roll among players with X number of games?  It would be great if someone can clarify.

@Hapa_Fodder Can we get some clarification on this since thus far this seems to be incorrect. To get the Kansas golden Eagle perm camo, it requires buying 3k, 4k, 5k and 6k US BB  bundles in succession. Simple addition shows that that's 18,000 american tokens. From the previous news article, we can only earn 12,900 tokens thru the directives. So how can we earn/obtain the 5,100 american tokens to get the "camouflage for this U.S. battleship for free"?

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
397 posts
13,018 battles

Also seems that to complete the final mission which gets you the Kansas, you need have a  Florida, Minnesota or Kansas for the last directive, or am I reading this wrong?

Sign in to follow this