Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SeaGladius

WOWS not updating

7 comments in this topic

[GOCRY]
Members
639 posts

I've had a problem for awhile where the game doesn't update automatically, even though I have set it to do so.  My work around has just been to force close the client, and when I restart, it begins the auto-update.  This morning, that's not working either.  I can't figure out how to update to 0.9.9

Any chance of getting a manual check for updates?  Or am I just missing that feature?

[-TXT-]
Members
7 posts
21,088 battles

There was another thread up on this, but they deleted or merged it.  They pushed the update to a 5-hour downtime (11amET), but my guess is that it doesnt occur today....and this thread gets deleted or merged as well.

Edited by geb209

[TAZ]
Members
833 posts

There was a late maintenance issue according to WG, and there are about 8 to 10 threads on this now.  The download started about 20 minutes ago for some

[GOCRY]
Members
639 posts

What superthread are you talking about?

Nutaz, you posted while I was writing my reply.  I just tried again, and the game is updating now.  Thank you!

Edited by SeaGladius

[GOCRY]
Members
639 posts

I'm guessing you're talking about the thread in the general discussion sub-forum.  Figures; I have a support issue, so I come to the support forum, only to miss the answer to my question in the main forum where I normally hang out!

Sign in to follow this