Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
o4x4

Final hours to get free gifts

5 comments in this topic

[W-P-E]
[W-P-E]
Members
335 posts
24,124 battles

Just finished last T10 purchases to maximize free gifts.  In 0.9.8, was able to finish all tech tree lines, which is a great milestone that will be true for few more hours.  

Here is a report card:

9_8sc.png.35a86bc3f0f598c5652f356378a2bb7e.png

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 1

[POP]
Members
4,747 posts
12,813 battles

Nice haul, and congrats on having all the tech tree lines unlocked for a few more hours (although the US split is early access until 9.11, so wouldn’t that technically mean you have all tech trees finished until that patch?). 

Picked up another seven tech tree ships (including two t10s) and two t10 specials right before or during the patch, so I had a total of 12 t10s this time around compared to only a few last year. Exactly half of the SCs were flags (either regular or special), but I did pick up two weeks of premium, 30k coal, 50k free xp, and my first ever steel SC from the Salem I finally bought yesterday, which gave me enough steel to get Bourgogne the same day for the twelfth SC. As expected, Bourgogne’s SC was another set of 100 det flags.

Finished all of my t8 and 9 gift containers too, but ended up giving up on the camo ones about halfway through in favor of grinding elite commander xp for the skill rework and directive missions. The extra camos would have been nice to have, but I didn’t have as much time to play this patch as I expected to be able to do the snowflakes and the grinding. 

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
5 hours ago, o4x4 said:

Just finished last T10 purchases to maximize free gifts.  In 0.9.8, was able to finish all tech tree lines, which is a great milestone that will be true for few more hours.  

Here is a report card:

9_8sc.png.35a86bc3f0f598c5652f356378a2bb7e.png

Congratulations!

[ARGSY]
Members
22,245 posts
16,204 battles

That's a pretty good haul.

My stand-out SC was 50 Type 59 camos, the 200% XP ones. No ships; but given how generous the summer sale was to me in that regard, I wasn't expecting any.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this