You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RobinKestrel

First Solo Warrior. :-). jaguar in tier VII Epicenter match.

8 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,187 posts

As a CV main... CONGRATS!!! Solo Warrior is not easily achieved. Takes a good, all 'round effort. Go buy a butternut-pecan ice cream cone!

Or, your alternative, similar reward!! 

Edited by Herr_Reitz
  • Boring 1

[BUOY]
Members
1,134 posts
15,639 battles

Gratz especially with a smokeless MN DD! It took piloting the Benham in a div with a clan mate to snag my only Solo Warrior.

[PVE]
Members
7,341 posts
23,226 battles

Grats OP... I've only gotten 2 myself in 22k battles & both of them were base caps (1 in Shinonome & 1 in Z-52) while my teams died defending our base.

2 hours ago, lloyd1701 said:

Gratz especially with a smokeless MN DD! It took piloting the Benham in a div with a clan mate to snag my only Solo Warrior.

Oh damn...missed the smokeless DD aspect (was thinking Jutland)...Double Grats!!!

I was divved in the 1st 1 (in Shinonome) w/2 buddies & didn't even realize I'd gotten it until looking at the post battle stats because there was 3 other teammates that had been alive (including 1 of my div mates) while there was 2 minutes left on the cap & by the end they had 3 on our cap & were very close to overtaking me on capping points.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,373 posts
22,215 battles

Congrats.....

Allways memorial....

They are hard to get, usually a lot of luck is involved.

2 years ago. Fujin. 6 v 1 . I'm in their cap. Kill 2 . Just about to eat 2 torps and I capped them out...

9000 battles still waiting for an opportunity to rise again.