Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_BBaby

Season 11 info oversight

2 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,371
[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,190 posts
5,616 battles
Quote

"May feature a cyclone". I like this change/feature a lot and am very excited to try it, but it is COMPLETLEY different than the normal. Strategies without a cyclone are way different from strategies with a cyclone. Comp and strat building has been a nightmare, mainly because we do not know the chance of a cyclone. Is it a 50/50 randomized shot? 25% chance? 75%? I think it is a huge oversight by WG to NOT include that in the info, but maybe its just me. Its not like lootboxes crates or anything where it de-moralizes participation. I also know most of my clan was thinking that cyclones are every match, not just some. 

 

Maybe  @Hapa_Fodder can clarify for those of us confused, or at least push this up so things are a little clearer and more transparent in the full season 11 announcement. 

 

I'm really looking forward to this season!:cap_rambo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
332
[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,035 posts
11,089 battles

I think the new format of 2 bb or 1 +cv will be interesting. I’d still like to see a maximum on specific ships like only 1 or 2 ships max of the same type. I also don’t think this will be the revival of dds as stated in the patch notes, which is unfortunate. Good luck being a dd against multiple radar ships you just spotted at 8 km 😂 

Edited by ditka_Fatdog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×