You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DumplingWarrior

Bring back all unique commanders

14 comments in this topic

Members
128 posts
11,339 battles

Same as the title. Does anyone know if WG has any plans to bring back those unique commanders that are currently not available anywhere such as Jean-Jacques Honore, Alexander Ovechkin, maybe in the armory for coals or doubloons? Personally I think it'd be great to have the option of them in the game for people to obtain, especially for those who didn't get an opportunity to complete the mission chains for them couple years ago.

Edited by DumplingWarrior
  • Cool 1

Members
524 posts
209 battles

I believe they already are.

I see a new mission for jingles is up (again), and the Cappy collection is happening (again).

IMHO it's only time before everything gets repeated.

[KIA-T]
Members
2,237 posts
9,838 battles
7 minutes ago, Laser_Beam said:

I see a new mission for jingles is up (again), and the Cappy collection is happening (again).

IMHO it's only time before everything gets repeated.

Mind pointing someone who missed those to where you saw them?

[CO-OP]
Members
2,352 posts
26,881 battles
5 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Mind pointing someone who missed those to where you saw them?

This should still be active.

Edited by HamptonRoads

[KIA-T]
Members
2,237 posts
9,838 battles
4 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

This should still be active.

It worked, appreciation.

[SNGNS]
Members
589 posts
6,869 battles
32 minutes ago, DumplingWarrior said:

Same as the title. Does anyone know if WG has any plans to bring back those unique commanders that are currently not available anywhere such as Jean-Jacques Honore, Alexander Ovechkin, maybe in the armory for coals or doubloons? Personally I think it'd be great to have the option of them in the game for people to obtain, especially for those who didn't get an opportunity to complete the mission chains for them couple years ago.

jean jaq should be in the armoury soon for coal. but i don't think ovechkin will be back. he is part of a collab and they only come back if they do another one.

Members
524 posts
209 battles
40 minutes ago, TobTorp said:

jean jaq should be in the armoury soon for coal. but i don't think ovechkin will be back. he is part of a collab and they only come back if they do another one.

Could you imagine if they brought back Steven Seagull.

That guy was bored and depressed.  If I wanted a bored and depressed voice.... I'd watch HHGTTG

Edited by Laser_Beam
  • Haha 1

[WOLFC]
Members
2,215 posts
10,570 battles
1 hour ago, DumplingWarrior said:

Does anyone know if WG has any plans to bring back those unique commanders that are currently not available anywhere such as Jean-Jacques Honore, Alexander Ovechkin, maybe in the armory for coals or doubloons?

42 minutes ago, TobTorp said:

Ovechkin was made available again earlier this year as a “last chance” type of deal. I would guess that WG’s license to sell the commanders has expired. In regards to Jean-Jacques Honore, he is still available, as are Sansonetti and Jack Dunkirk. All three of these commanders are collection rewards, and the collection containers for all three are available for coal in the armory. 

[SNGNS]
Members
589 posts
6,869 battles
2 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

Ovechkin was made available again earlier this year as a “last chance” type of deal. I would guess that WG’s license to sell the commanders has expired. In regards to Jean-Jacques Honore, he is still available, as are Sansonetti and Jack Dunkirk. All three of these commanders are collection rewards, and the collection containers for all three are available for coal in the armory. 

oh right! jean jac is not the super special commander, right. thanks for correcting me!

[WOLFC]
Members
2,215 posts
10,570 battles
23 minutes ago, TobTorp said:

oh right! jean jac is not the super special commander, right. thanks for correcting me!

Philippe Auboyneau is also available in the armory for 175k coal. :Smile_hiding:

[OBS]
Members
354 posts
1,080 battles

with the current captain changes alex is a life saver. between him an the change chick i can just hide with all my us/russian/japanese/pan asian prems while the world burns. only have to worry about two captains instead of a gagillion.....

[-HEL-]
Members
457 posts
5 hours ago, Mothermoy said:

with the current captain changes alex is a life saver. between him an the change chick i can just hide with all my us/russian/japanese/pan asian prems while the world burns. only have to worry about two captains instead of a gagillion.....

i am confused

alex can do US and Russia; not 4 nationalities ?/

Thank you

J