Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HeidiAngel

Cap is my go to Captain!

3 comments in this topic

[TIGRB]
Members
371 posts
1,765 battles

Hey all. Hope your well!

I love my British Cruiser Surrey and My Captain Cap! He is my good luck charm plus he makes me laugh so hard during the game. Well this game scared me like crazy when it started and I'm with tier 9 ships.

Ok,,Change plans quickly. Duck Dodge Hide! I followed my team BB's and gave focus fire support and used my spotter as much as I could. I zigged, I zagged, Id did a couple of back flips and a couple of moves I've never seen before to avoid incoming fire. Still as the game went by, I took a few hits that really ate up my HP. I used islands, went stealth, did a torp ambush and to be fair I got lucky a few times but it just goes to show you CAN do well and survive a tier 9 game in a tier 7 British Cruiser.

Oh, And it help to have Cap as your Captain! He keeps things entertaining. I have even learned to understand his language and speak it back. It Drives my Dad crazy! Lol. Also I did kind of steal 3 kills with my focus fire. 5 total Smoohes felt really good though!

Good Luck and Good Smooshing!:cap_horn:

Screenshot (53).png

Screenshot (54).png

• Cool 5

[TIGRB]
Members
235 posts
2,647 battles

Great Job Heidi!. I have not had very good luck with my British Cruisers so your game gives me hope. Thank you.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this