You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Timo_Greenwold

Quiting the queue and you still get logged into battle

9 comments in this topic

[WORX]
Members
11,964 posts
19,495 battles

If you're in queue, there is no set time to enter a match... That means, you can enter a match super fast, almost instantly... OR it takes over 2 min ...

Its common.

[1984]
Members
4,469 posts
21,506 battles
2 hours ago, Timo_Greenwold said:

Rarely this happens to me, but it does. Anyone one else?

This happens to me each time i realize i forgot camo, signals, or both. Pretty frustrating.

• Cool 2

Members
3,664 posts
42,448 battles

It's particularly funny when I que up my CV and watch the DDs disappear in the que.

But in co-op, I suddenly see cruisers. Billions and billions of Minos and Woosters.  Oh and that one emo Smolly.

[VORTX]
Members
472 posts
6,844 battles
7 hours ago, Timo_Greenwold said:

Usually when I forget to switch from co-op to randoms. Coop logs you in super fast. Hate wasting signals and camos there! Even worse, the first bonus game of the day. 

• Cool 1

[USCC2]
Members
6,274 posts
7 hours ago, Timo_Greenwold said:

Yes, happened yesterday. I clicked the leave battle because I needed to help someone quickly - but it still put me into battle.

Strange thing was that the button clicked and a few seconds went by before it then entered me - so it didn't really seemed to be a 'the nano-second I pressed the button, was the same time it entered me in battle' thing.

Not a big deal though, as I can't remember the last time that happened. :Smile_Default:

Members
351 posts
12,098 battles
6 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

It's particularly funny when I que up my CV and watch the DDs disappear in the que.

But in co-op, I suddenly see cruisers. Billions and billions of Minos and Woosters.  Oh and that one emo Smolly.

That is what I wanted to do, in a rank battle. I was lucky not to be attacked by aircraft !

Members
3,664 posts
42,448 battles
1 hour ago, Timo_Greenwold said:

That is what I wanted to do, in a rank battle. I was lucky not to be attacked by aircraft !

It is a very common thing. To watch the que and see what is showing up.