Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
littleflips

Transformers event good job wows

19 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
38 posts
6,682 battles

I don’t know if anyone said it but the transformers event is pretty awesome we got a bunch of missions to get free crates  I am sure everyone at least sailed away with a transformers captain or something cool from it. Grate event world of war ships we need more cool events like this. hope they have more transformers later on for different nations or this might be just a one off 

Edited by littleflips
  • Cool 12

Members
520 posts
209 battles

I completed all 10 missions.  I got some captain XP, no cams, no captains.  I figure those are in the 'other' boxes in the prem/armoury store.

Members
4,358 posts
4,615 battles

The event is pretty generous all things considering. I think it is a good collab. That said I still like Highschool Fleet's free Yamato camo and Azurlane's free captain as I prefer guaranteed prizes over gambling. . 

Edited by Yoshiblue
  • Boring 1

[NUWES]
Members
3,298 posts
11,882 battles

I actually got 2 captains out of it - Bumblebee and Rumble. The voices are a bit annoying but the cool thing is they play the music from the old TV series in the background from time to time. 

• Cool 1

[RGPLT]
Members
671 posts
17,792 battles
11 hours ago, Laser_Beam said:

I completed all 10 missions.  I got some captain XP, no cams, no captains.  I figure those are in the 'other' boxes in the prem/armoury store.

You can get captains in the free boxes. I got 3 of the 4 only missing rumble. They only start with 3 points though.

[SBS]
Members
6,134 posts

I'm not a Transformers fan, and I still really liked this event.  What I liked was the combat missions were pretty easy to complete.  What was great is that you got a lot of containers for competing those missions.  You could complete a mission and land 3-6 containers.  That was a nice additional treat for just playing the game as you would normally.  While each create wasn't spectacular in the rewards, they were really pretty good considering you could get 30 for free.  I got 2 commanders, a bunch of camos, and a nice little shot of FXP and ECXP. 

This is how to do an event.  Low pressure missions that you can complete just playing normally, with a bunch of smallish payout that add up in the end to be a nice score.  Good job WG.

• Cool 1

[PD-73]
Members
22 posts
10,478 battles

If you continue this event, please add some lower tier ships. It would be nice to have more ships in this event. Not just tier 10.

[5D4]
[5D4]
Members
512 posts
15,408 battles
23 hours ago, littleflips said:

I don’t know if anyone said it but the transformers event is pretty awesome we got a bunch of missions to get free crates  I am sure everyone at least sailed away with a transformers captain or something cool from it. Grate event world of war ships we need more cool events like this. hope they have more transformers later on for different nations or this might be just a one off 

it was a good event, maybe original voice actors next time.

[-1]
Members
758 posts
10,602 battles

Two rumbles and one bumble for me--it seems that optimus and mega are for cash only. But the best part is that I got permacamo for GK ))) I guess thx WG...

• Cool 1

[SBS]
Members
6,134 posts
16 minutes ago, dimzzy said:

Two rumbles and one bumble for me--it seems that optimus and mega are for cash only. But the best part is that I got permacamo for GK ))) I guess thx WG...

Those are the only two captains I got, they were in the free containers.

[WPORT]
Members
7,203 posts
12,205 battles

Got three Megatrons and two Bumblebees.

Not much variety there.  :-)

Edited to add, they all arrived in crates earned from completing missions.

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

[-1]
Members
758 posts
10,602 battles
10 hours ago, Slimeball91 said:

Those are the only two captains I got, they were in the free containers.

aww--lucky you!

[WWJWD]
Beta Testers
255 posts
9,568 battles

Yeah it was fine.  Easy to do and easy to understand (which is rare for some WoWs events).  

I got Rumble x2.  I kind of wish they didn't drop duplicate commanders, but so be it.  With that 2nd Rumble being a 3-pt captain, I doubt I'll ever get around to using him.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,519 posts
18,162 battles

Didn't buy any loot crates and got the Optimus Prime and Bumblebee captains plus the Khaba permanent camo. Also not a Transformers fan but enjoyed the event. 

101 Funny Thank You Memes to Say Thanks for a Job Well Done in 2020 | Thank  you memes, Funny thank you, Funny memes

[WOLFG]
Members
31,384 posts
9,655 battles

I have no idea what I got, other than noticing I have close to 100 of the Decepticon/Autobot camo combined.

That's a good chunk of potential commander XP. 

[X-M-S]
Members
126 posts
3,124 battles

Besides the camo's, etc. that everyone got, I got the Montana permanent camo.  No captains.  I'm happy with that.

Sign in to follow this