Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lyrkiller

10284 XP to get FdG

5 comments in this topic

[TWE]
Members
167 posts
8,229 battles

Question: Should I stick with the Bismarck or FXP the rest of the way and research the ship. Right now, I have 3 perm camos for the Bismarck. I have none for the FdG when I buy her. Unless, I do the Epoch campaign. < This is not possible due to the fact I am in the middle of the Halsey campaign. 

Your thoughts on this. 

(I am a Co-op main).

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,190 posts
5,624 battles

Camo's aren't important. Never free xp a max ship, unless you have so much free xp that the question itself becomes irrelevant.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,770 posts
20,239 battles

We can't tell you what you 'should' do. Do you enjoy Bismarck? Is it a chore playing her or do you have fun?

[POP]
Members
4,748 posts
12,813 battles

If you were 10k away from GK and didn't have time to grind it out before patch day for the SC, I'd say sure. But going to t9, I'd say just grind it out. Personally, I actually prefer Bismarck to FdG right now (although I'm still in the stock part of that grind).

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,573 posts
4,223 battles

10K left? That's like three games, heck that's one good game with the right camos. Just grind it out. No reason to waste FXP for something that will take you an hour max. Bismark is probably better than FDG anyway.

Sign in to follow this