You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wolfkind252

Pink again AND suspended from chat?

49 comments in this topic

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
3,015 battles

I was juts torpedoing bots and apparently if a bot moves your Campbellton's torpedoes will go all the way from A to C, and GOD FORBID, do not tell the team " the bot moved" or you get suspended form chat too, I cant even talk to my clan?

what a load of bull poo poo

Edited by wolfkind252
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 3

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,663 posts
12,133 battles

Would you be willing to share a replay of the incident? I can go through and see how we can work together to avoid turning pink in the future.

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
3,015 battles

I know how to avoid it in the future, shoot allies instead

I get pink either way so whats the difference, and please explain how " the bot moved " is provoking language

• Meh 1

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,663 posts
12,133 battles

Chat bans are typically retroactively applied. I also find it somewhat worrying that you're going pink so often. I haven't gone pink in a long time and I am almost playing DDs exclusively right now.

[SBS]
Members
6,135 posts
15 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

Chat bans are typically retroactively applied. I also find it somewhat worrying that you're going pink so often. I haven't gone pink in a long time and I am almost playing DDs exclusively right now.

I don't know if he's going pink often, he didn't say he was.  I assume he's talking about co-op.  Playing DDs aggressively in co-op, and you really need to play aggressively to get decent XP, you'll end up pink far more often than any other ship type. 

[A-I-M]
Members
3,595 posts
14,494 battles
38 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

I know how to avoid it in the future, shoot allies instead

I get pink either way so whats the difference, and please explain how " the bot moved " is provoking language

It probably comes across as callous and unthinking...the bots are almost always moving; your thinking that you can offer that up as a legitimate excuse suggests you have an incredibly low estimate of other players’ ability to think through such an empty statement, and no small amount of “all about me-ness” to your thought process.

[V_V_V]
Members
859 posts
16,487 battles
37 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

Chat bans are typically retroactively applied. I also find it somewhat worrying that you're going pink so often.

Perhaps you'll be the next recipient in-game of some of the OP's explanatory prose.

[SALVO]
Members
6,038 posts
4,975 battles

OP, for some reason you remind me this song...

Edited by ArIskandir

[PVE]
Members
10,755 posts
18,502 battles

I don't tend to torp my team often but when it happens it's usually because I launched a salvo at a BB and then some one detonates them and the great big BB just suddenly stops and the torps miss. How does a full speed BB just stop suddenly like that, just because it was killed? It should have at least some forward momentum still.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
710 posts

one would think that in a ranked battle at rank 8 people would know not to run into your torps from 20k out and be able to use the incoming torp alert  to avoid doing that...but no...some people dont even know what ships are on their team ...i just love playn the yoshino when the noobs agitate about the seas

[UNC]
Members
859 posts
6,231 battles
1 hour ago, Slimeball91 said:

I don't know if he's going pink often, he didn't say he was.  I assume he's talking about co-op.  Playing DDs aggressively in co-op, and you really need to play aggressively to get decent XP, you'll end up pink far more often than any other ship type. 

She.  But based on the number and frequency of recent threads by OP with a similar complaint, I'd say its happening fairly often.  I'd be curious to know why, the initial posts are pretty scant on details and requests for replays are ignored.

[JHF]
[JHF]
Members
273 posts
5,019 battles

I did not understand the topic.  Torping bots in Co-op? or players you think are bots?  Either way just play some co op and not shot your team and you will be normal color in no time.  Few matches no big deal.  Heck, friendly bots on my team in co-op torp me half the time then they go pink

[GWG]
Members
7,303 posts
14,089 battles

In co-op, one must get suicide close to get the torps to land.

So set and fire.

Then another friendly detonates your target with a long-distance salvo...   It comes to a screeching halt IMMEDIATELY.  It defies the laws of inertia.

It avoids your absolute certain torp solution by dying.

Meanwhile, your 10Km torps, you launched from 2Km keep going... and going... and going....

...  oh... fill in the blank....   Some troll sees them and dives right at em.

[V_V_V]
Members
859 posts
16,487 battles
29 minutes ago, Uncle_Lou said:

She.  But based on the number and frequency of recent threads by OP with a similar complaint, I'd say its happening fairly often.  I'd be curious to know why, the initial posts are pretty scant on details and requests for replays are ignored.

Same post, different day(s), with the words rearranged to yet again play the victim.  The OP exhibits a chronic lack of Battle Discipline and continues to disrespect other battle participants and their time.  

Edited by Charon2018
add text
  • Cool 1

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
3,015 battles
2 hours ago, Compassghost said:

yea it bothers me too, I've gone pink for shooting ships when I'm the last green one in the game, hit a red one turn pink

2 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

Bots are people too....oh wait.......:Smile_hiding:

only if they are on your side

1 hour ago, Slimeball91 said:

I go pink on a regular basis, I don't mind if I get it for actually damaging an ally but a enemy bot ? ( oh and I'm not a 'he" I have boobs)

1 hour ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

It probably comes across as callous and unthinking...the bots are almost always moving; your thinking that you can offer that up as a legitimate excuse suggests you have an incredibly low estimate of other players’ ability to think through such an empty statement, and no small amount of “all about me-ness” to your thought process.

I have a really low estimate of teamwork in this game dos that count

1 hour ago, Charon2018 said:

Perhaps you'll be the next recipient in-game of some of the OP's explanatory prose.

1 hour ago, ArIskandir said:

nice looking girl towards the end of the video, I'd love to look like her when I am that old

[SBS]
Members
6,135 posts
4 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

I go pink on a regular basis, I don't mind if I get it for actually damaging an ally but a enemy bot ? ( oh and I'm not a 'he" I have boobs)

You don't turn pink for damaging the enemy.  If you turn pink regularly then you're the problem. I've been playing DDs a lot over the last few months in co-op.  I play super aggressively, and I go pink a lot by my standards, maybe once every 75-100 games in my DDs.  I don't get too worried about hitting teammates when they are playing just as aggressively as I am when they get hit.  I also don't get upset about getting hit, when its unintentional.  If I think I was careless, or hit someone that wasn't trying to be super aggressive, I apologize.  I didn't mean any offense with the he comment.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,222 posts
4,766 battles
3 hours ago, wolfkind252 said:

I was juts torpedoing bots and apparently if a bot moves your Campbellton's torpedoes will go all the way from A to C, and GOD FORBID, do not tell the team " the bot moved" or you get suspended form chat too, I cant even talk to my clan?

No replay no help.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,222 posts
4,766 battles
1 hour ago, ArIskandir said:

Love the techno groove!

"If you get nervous, just imagine the audience without their meat. "

Edited by iDuckman

[A-I-M]
Members
3,595 posts
14,494 battles
17 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

I have a really low estimate of teamwork in this game dos that count

For proving me right, it absolutely does.

Not that more proof was necessary.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,372 posts
22,212 battles
3 hours ago, wolfkind252 said:

I'm in pure AWE of you skill.....

Teach me the ways Sempai.....

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
3,015 battles
8 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

You don't turn pink for damaging the enemy.  If you turn pink regularly then you're the problem. I've been playing DDs a lot over the last few months in co-op.  I play super aggressively, and I go pink a lot by my standards, maybe once every 75-100 games in my DDs.  I don't get too worried about hitting teammates when they are playing just as aggressively as I am when they get hit.  I also don't get upset about getting hit, when its unintentional.  If I think I was careless, or hit someone that wasn't trying to be super aggressive, I apologize.  I didn't mean any offense with the he comment.

I beg to differ about that I have turned pink for hitting an enemy bot before I know I hit an enemy bot because when your the only one alive and theirs no other green ships and you sink a red destroyer its pretty much enemy, I dont fire torpedoes or shoot when a allied ship is between me and the enemy either I'm not as dumb as some of the people in game

8 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

No replay no help.

then I get no help, besides I'm ranting not asking for help

• Confused 1

[SALVO]
Members
6,038 posts
4,975 battles
2 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Love the techno groove!

Yeah, the repetitive beat is quite catchy, it fits OP's theme since...

19 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

I go pink on a regular basis

and the audience just keeps dancing to the tune... tho it is such an earworm tune...:Smile_bajan2:

22 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

nice looking girl towards the end of the video, I'd love to look like her when I am that old

A bit too skinny to be really healthy... just have confidence in yourself, no amount of physical beauty is better and more attractive than a healthy self esteem.

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1