You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
arch4random

fix your game wows

12 comments in this topic

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,653 posts
12,056 battles

Do you have a replay? I can do a review of it and submit it through as a prod bug.

Edited by Compassghost
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
13,815 posts
18 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

Do you have a replay? I can do a review of it and submit it through as a prod bug.

This ^

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,734 posts
5,386 battles

Not for me. I just stalked a thunderer and salvo'ed twice at 12km while he was attempting a flanking he was visible up to about 15 or so km if not a little more at times. I had a Hagarumo at about 7kim with my detection at 5.6 on the shimikaze. The radar problem was solved by turning away long enough for it to burn off and then you know you have about a minute or two to close and respot for the team and maybe do more torp attacks.

Ultimately thunderer thought better of it and went back to his back 40. I had a soviet cruiser who would not quit hunting me, so I sunk him while the team eliminated the Hagarumo as a priority target. I did not see any apparent problems or bugs in that situation, everything is run on high and full screen.

It was a ranked game and yet another loss. I quit caring long ago about win rate. It is irrevelant.

Edited by xHeavy

Members
5,508 posts
10,669 battles

Replays are automatic now so you have one

Without one no one can say that it really did happen.

Not happening with me - probably more of a ship spotting it going dark.

Without a replay - they can't even determine if it CAN be fixed (or if there is anything to be fixed).

Edited by CylonRed

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,270 posts
12 minutes ago, arch4random said:

i dont get into replays ...but it happened...they can fix it or not 

You don't have to "get into" replays.  You have it.  The game client automatically records your last 30 games.  You will find it in your replays folder, under your game folder.  You can share it here, by clicking the attach button on a reply to this thread.

If you do so, Compassghost has volunteered to review it and send it through a fast channel to the correct department, so it can be fixed like you are asking.

[STURM]
Members
727 posts
6,006 battles
27 minutes ago, arch4random said:

And there's the expected response.

If you provide the replay, we can see what happened, and if it's a bug, then having a replay will make "fixing the game" much, much easier.

And as replays are both recorded automatically and tiny in size, you have no excuse for not providing one.

So, either actually cough up the replay, or you are basically admitting that you are making wildly exaggerated, or even completely baseless claims. Your choice.

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
11 minutes ago, Muninn77 said:

And there's the expected response.

If you provide the replay, we can see what happened, and if it's a bug, then having a replay will make "fixing the game" much, much easier.

And as replays are both recorded automatically and tiny in size, you have no excuse for not providing one.

So, either actually cough up the replay, or you are basically admitting that you are making wildly exaggerated, or even completely baseless claims. Your choice.

Hey now, its the only way to play the game. Without baseless claims what else would we be! Although i will say, i wasnt aware that the game auto recorded replays.

When i played WOT i remember having to turn it on, and when made this account to play ships on steam i looked for that setting first thing.

[SALVO]
Members
2,662 posts
6,787 battles
1 hour ago, arch4random said:

LoL  There is nothing to fix but your perception of what happened.  Last time I checked WG is not allowed to send out the nice people with the padded Van. Though I am sure they would like to sometimes.   

If its a bug prove it with a replay ( which your PC automatically records).  

Edited by eviltane

[SALVO]
Members
2,662 posts
6,787 battles
16 minutes ago, Princess_Daystar said:

Hey now, its the only way to play the game. Without baseless claims what else would we be! Although i will say, i wasnt aware that the game auto recorded replays.

When i played WOT i remember having to turn it on, and when made this account to play ships on steam i looked for that setting first thing.

They changed it about 1 year ago with either the October or November patch. 

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
56 minutes ago, eviltane said:

They changed it about 1 year ago with either the October or November patch. 

Cant speak for the OP, but i wasnt around during that time. I just remembered how it used to be.