Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Feldo357

Research Bureau and Achorage Build Clarification

8 comments in this topic

[G-B-U]
Members
83 posts
6,479 battles

Preface:  I do not currently have access to Research Bureau as I only have 2 current lines to high tier 9, I am not getting to the 5 lines anytime soon.

I purchased the starter pack of 2 stages at the beginning because I know I am able to grind out the remaining 18 stages without issue, and I like cheap ships.  But, if I am reading correctly I DO NOT get access to the Research Bureau by doing this.  I would need to purchase one more stage to then get the reward points for the very last stage earned.  That would give me 600 RB points, I would then get the 10000 RB points first time bonus, and have full access to the Research Bureau at that point, correct?

Also, does this mean that I would be able to reset lines, even though I only have 2 to tier 10?  Because I would be okay with doing that.

Members
1,268 posts
9,893 battles
3 minutes ago, Feldo357 said:

Preface:  I do not currently have access to Research Bureau as I only have 2 current lines to high tier 9, I am not getting to the 5 lines anytime soon.

I purchased the starter pack of 2 stages at the beginning because I know I am able to grind out the remaining 18 stages without issue, and I like cheap ships.  But, if I am reading correctly I DO NOT get access to the Research Bureau by doing this.  I would need to purchase one more stage to then get the reward points for the very last stage earned.  That would give me 600 RB points, I would then get the 10000 RB points first time bonus, and have full access to the Research Bureau at that point, correct?

Also, does this mean that I would be able to reset lines, even though I only have 2 to tier 10?  Because I would be okay with doing that.

I believe so. Don’t quote me on that but I think if you purchase one more stage that should unlock the RB, which I turn should let you reset lines. BUT wait and see other replies as again, I don’t want my word to screw you over.

Members
142 posts
13,020 battles
10 minutes ago, Feldo357 said:

You would still need 5 tier 10 ships to reset lines just means you can spend the research points you earn.

• Cool 1

[BUOY]
Members
1,128 posts
15,570 battles

The first RP stage you unlock with this event will unlock the RB (even if you had 0 T10's) and give you the 10k starter RP. So if you've bought the small starter you do have to buy at least one more stage.

You'll also have access to this season's 10k 'bonus' RP for the first line you reset.

[G-B-U]
Members
83 posts
6,479 battles
1 hour ago, bohica_2017 said:

You would still need 5 tier 10 ships to reset lines just means you can spend the research points you earn.

Is this just part of the underlying Research Bureau?  

If so, all paying 1750 dubloons would actually get me is the 600 RB points, since i am currently unable to reset a line.  I would get the 10k RB points later when i actually get there anyway.  Is there a daily mission bonus to having Research Bureau?

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,576 posts
4,223 battles

No, you cannot get access to the Research Bureau only through the Dockyard. If you do not have access now then the RB points will still be credited and you will see them when you unlock the RB. But you will still need to research 5 T10s for access.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,305 posts
26,802 battles

image.thumb.png.567e4dcbeed61289a3396f1a741572cc.png

According to this, if you earn any dockyard levels after getting the ship you'll unlock the RB, and get a 10K bonus.

[WOLF6]
Members
28 posts
4,991 battles

Can confirm, you do get full access to the Research Bureau by getting that 21st point for the anchorage.

I Only have 3 T10 ships, just got my 21st point, gave me 600 RB points, unlocked it, and another 10k for doing so, plus ability to reset lines.

Sign in to follow this