Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
C4shFlo

Duplicate Transformer Captains awarded

5 comments in this topic

[Y0L0]
Members
20 posts
10,383 battles

Hi,

I completed the Transformers quests and was awarded the Bumblebee captain twice. Although I am not sure whether this was intended or not, it robbed me of a chance for a skin since the same rare reward (captain) could be awarded twice. I did not get any skins from the event, would it be possible to trade one BumbleBee captain for a Gearing skin?

[CO-OP]
Members
2,313 posts
26,816 battles

Duplicates are possible, (actually to be expected if they are random drops.)

image.thumb.png.bb0b1852a8ce721464e8002ce632b82d.png

You can't trade one captain for something else, but if you can buy the Gold Bug skin in the Premium shop.

[Y0L0]
Members
20 posts
10,383 battles

Well according to this post the commanders are credited with 11 skill points, mine only have 3 points. Not sure this post can be trusted.

[CRUEL]
Members
496 posts
8,486 battles
1 minute ago, C4shFlo said:

Well according to this post the commanders are credited with 11 skill points, mine only have 3 points. Not sure this post can be trusted.

The high point captains only come in premium containers you buy in the shop or armory. 3 pointers were awarded in the free containers from missions. I bought 20 premium containers and got 4 commanders along with all 4 camos as well as a plethora of other goodies. I got 1 3pt commander from the free containers.

[Y0L0]
Members
20 posts
10,383 battles
Just now, Darmokattenagra said:

The high point captains only come in premium containers you buy in the shop or armory. 3 pointers were awarded in the free containers from missions. I bought 20 premium containers and got 4 commanders along with all 4 camos as well as a plethora of other goodies. I got 1 3pt commander from the free containers.

Gotcha, thanks.

Sign in to follow this