Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ahskance

Back to Basics: CV 101

5 comments in this topic

[KSC]
Members
854 posts
11,446 battles

A player that had never played CV before stopped by the stream today, so we ran a Tier 4 and tried to be super thorough with the walkthrough~

For anyone new to CVs, this is for you!

For anyone used to CVs, this is a good bit on the basics~

• Cool 1

Members
510 posts
209 battles
  1. Make video on how to play the most hated class/type of ship
  2. More people will get better at playing CVs. 
  3. Suddenly everyone will appreciate the time and effort it takes to aim rockets and deal damage (across the whole map with no counter), the community will be happy and will complain about torpedos again.

GJ!!!   Love your videos!!!

:Smile_popcorn:      :Smile_medal:

Edited by Laser_Beam
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 3

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,185 posts

Myself, I appreciate the absence of foul sounding language. Too much of it in the world/game today. 

I should like him to put out a part II to this video to explain strategic planning with a carrier. I'm far from good at making the better target choice. People tend to get in their own little ruts when it comes to target priorities. We could use a solid video on the subject for carriers, dependent of course on tier/nation.  

• Cool 1

[KSC]
Members
854 posts
11,446 battles
14 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Myself, I appreciate the absence of foul sounding language. Too much of it in the world/game today. 

I should like him to put out a part II to this video to explain strategic planning with a carrier. I'm far from good at making the better target choice. People tend to get in their own little ruts when it comes to target priorities. We could use a solid video on the subject for carriers, dependent of course on tier/nation.  

I do a lot of commentary as I play on my https://www.twitch.tv/ahskance stream.  I don't think I've made an individually like... super specific target choice game guide type thing.  To be honest, I don't know where I'd start on such a large topic.

If you get a chance, you might try checking out some of the collections of specific CVs I have listed in the main forum post.

Note:  I do swear as I play, which is a bad habit.  I don't think it's egregious, but I know it's a thing that some folks aren't keen on.

Sign in to follow this