You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mala_suerte71

The enemy its about to win!!!

14 comments in this topic

Members
489 posts
25,520 battles

Play a bad game, your team play bad or both, 3 ships alive and 800 points vs 100. And on top of that, that $%&%$&/## msg: "the enemy its about to win". 

Can you disable it in any way? Hate that advice, maybe if the difference on points was 100 or 150 but.....HATE IT. Sorry, but anyone knows how to stop it? 

Sorry for my english. o7

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
52,518 battles
34 minutes ago, Mala_suerte71 said:

Play a bad game, your team play bad or both, 3 ships alive and 800 points vs 100. And on top of that, that $%&%$&/## msg: "the enemy its about to win". 

Can you disable it in any way? Hate that advice, maybe if the difference on points was 100 or 150 but.....HATE IT. Sorry, but anyone knows how to stop it? 

Sorry for my english. o7

I know who does the voice. WG actually does not record it. It's a person who waits patiently for the score to go down. Then he says it.

For 28k steel, I can't tell you who it is in game and you will have at it with him. He actually likes the attention. 😏

FYI, it's not a current or former WGNA employee. Even if you suspect they used a voice changer. 

But sure, let me know. I will pick him out of the line up 😂.

Edited by SteelRain_Rifleman
  • Funny 2

[PVE]
Members
10,587 posts
31,028 battles
16 minutes ago, Mala_suerte71 said:

Sorry for my english. o7

The game gives that announcement (or the, "Our team has taken the lead) when the 1st team reaches 400 & 800 points.

• Cool 1

Members
489 posts
25,520 battles
6 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I know who does the voice. WG actually does not record it. It's a person who waits patiently for the score to go down. Then he says it.

For 28k steel, I can't tell you who it is in game and you will have at it with him. He actually likes the attention. 😏

FYI, it's not a current or former WGNA employee. Even if you suspect they used a voicemail changer. 

But sure, let me know. I will lick him out of the line up 😂.

Haaaa not enough steel yet!!!

15 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

The game gives that announcement (or the, "Our team has taken the lead) when the 1st team reaches 400 & 800 points.

But any way to delete it?

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
52,518 battles
1 minute ago, Mala_suerte71 said:

Haaaa not enough steel yet!!!

Nope. So, if you got the steel, I got the name. 

I will even toss in a Chihaya Gunzo captain. You look like you need a womanizer. He works as intended.  Very handsy. 🙌

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,913 posts
15,585 battles
23 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

While funny the reality is the message is triggered when the enemy reaches a certain number of points no matter how many your team has.

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
52,518 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

While funny the reality is the message is triggered when the enemy reaches a certain number of points no matter how many your team has.

Yes, it's annoying like a certain British accent speaking droid. If I did the latest Star Wars Saga, I would have offed C3PO and had Han live. And have R2D2 finally have a speaking part, but he sounds like Sean Connery and suddenly picks up a lightsaber, duels an epic fight and finishes with calling Ren a pendeho.

[PVE]
Members
10,587 posts
31,028 battles
11 minutes ago, Mala_suerte71 said:

Not both of them...but you can sorta delete the one you are trying to avoid...by beating the reds to 400 & 800 points each battle & only hearing the other one (-: I know...not helpful :-)

[TO32]
Wiki Editor
6,421 posts
17,182 battles
13 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Yes, it's annoying like a certain British accent speaking droid. If I did the latest Star Wars Saga, I would have offed C3PO and had Han live. And have R2D2 finally have a speaking part, but he sounds like Sean Connery and suddenly picks up a lightsaber, duels an epic fight and finishes with calling Ren a pendeho.

And it would probably have been a better story than half that trilogy

[DPG]
Members
2,145 posts
12,354 battles

The funny thing about that message is that it's often wrong.  I've heard that message when there was absolutely zero way the enemy was going to win or was winning.

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
52,518 battles
1 hour ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

And it would probably have been a better story than half that trilogy

Okay, that's a one vote on redux of the latest trilogy. I am also taking orders for fixing Game of Thrones.👨🏻‍🔧🖌️🔥📖📔🐑🦇👠🧛🧛🏻‍♂️👖🧗🤸🤼🧜🤺🤺🧚🧞🧙👰💂💃🕺👯

I am in the middle of a bidding war as many people want that last season burned at the stake. I even have requests 😃  for characters and so far it's consistent with epic story I had in mind.

It's just the ending dance number is really to troll the show's writers.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,913 posts
15,585 battles
1 hour ago, Amenhir said:

The funny thing about that message is that it's often wrong.  I've heard that message when there was absolutely zero way the enemy was going to win or was winning.

Yep, your team could be at 995 and when the enemy hits that magic 800 mark the message goes out even though it would take an epic face plant to lose at that point.

Members
1,262 posts
8,392 battles
2 hours ago, Mala_suerte71 said:

Sorry for my english. o7

may be they should just replace it with the monty pithon "run away" quote, more often than not when that mesage trigers its a couple of green ships running to the edge of the map while being chased by the red ships

Members
7,122 posts
26,252 battles
1 hour ago, Amenhir said:

ya, 340-360 1 cap each...... and it goes off

• Cool 1