Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Batmantis_

Transformers Event...lucrative

12 comments in this topic

[-HEL-]
Members
197 posts
6,736 battles

I have to say, I wasn't expecting much from the Transformers Event from doing all the missions.  Imagine my surprise to see one of my containers drop the Optimus Prime perma-camo for Monty!  While I don't have Monty yet, getting a T10 gold camo for free is quite the deal.  Here's hoping some fellow captains either got or will get a free gold camo!

• Cool 6
  • Boring 1

[SBS]
Members
6,126 posts

I didn't get a camo, but I did make out pretty well for just playing the game as I would normally.  I did get Prime and Megatron captains.  Only 3 point captains, and I'm not even a Transformer fan.  Still, I'll throw these guys on low tier ships and get some use out of them in the low tier parts of the epoch campaign.  I think this was one of the better colabs in recent memory. 

• Cool 1

[USCC2]
Members
6,274 posts

No perma-camo, but did get Captains and plenty of Capt Exp and expendable camos.:cap_like:

So good event that I will remember due to the Captains! A step towards feeling WG have included rather than excluded me as a player of their game - unlike the last event.......holy crap, I nearly forgot the name of the German CV event. There you go, forgetful.

[FRR]
Members
820 posts

I did not purchase any, and yet Megatron and Rumble arrived via mission containers. 3-pointers, but totally free and fun to have despite their rather weak imitation of the original voices.

[TWE]
Members
167 posts
8,229 battles

I am very close to completing it. Here is to hoping that I get something with the nine containers that will be coming.

Well, I with the last 12 containers I got 3 Bumblebee commanders, WTH. And a lot of other goodies.

Edited by Lyrkiller

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles

bought 2 crates, got the camo for the german BB, something to look forward to i guess, and 2 bumblebees! Wooop otherwise all that free camo is helping out the DD grind im doing.

Edited by Princess_Daystar

[PPNA2]
Members
517 posts
6,717 battles

I won Megatron 10 in bought crates and some 3 pointers after grinding.  Ending up buying the autobots commanders and camo bundle. Also bought the GK cammo so I can entertain my grandchildren with them. They love them and its money well spent.

• Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
22,308 posts
16,251 battles
5 hours ago, Batmantis_ said:

Imagine my surprise to see one of my containers drop the Optimus Prime perma-camo for Monty!

Holy moly, I didn't know the non-premium containers could do that!

I got three captains, the voice files for which got boring after the first few listens, and a whole bunch of flags and camos which are arguably far more valuable (albeit ephemeral). I didn't spend a single cent. I consider that a success.

[NOVUM]
Members
68 posts
4,833 battles

From all the free containers I got:

3 Megatrons

2 Bumblebees

1 Optimus Prime

And a bunch of camos and stuff.

All the commanders are just 3pt so no biggie but free is free. Plus it bumped up my commander reserve slots by one, which I think is permanent, so that's cool.

Sign in to follow this