Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RighteousRhyno

KOTS Code: HAILTOTHEKINGXI

18 comments in this topic

[_BDA_]
Members
427 posts
6,885 battles
6 minutes ago, Dah_Bears268 said:

and gives you what?

Good question.  I was just in the game and didn't notice any new missions or rewards posted.

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
1 minute ago, michael_zahnle said:

Good question.  I was just in the game and didn't notice any new missions or rewards posted.

Gives a combat mission, at least it did for me.

[WOLFA]
Beta Testers
73 posts
19,747 battles
Just now, Princess_Daystar said:

Only if you didn’t get the previous mission as I understand.

[SBS]
Members
6,123 posts

Everyone likes when people take the time to post codes, but for the love of god post what the code is for.

Just now, Princess_Daystar said:

Thanks, but what mission?

• Meh 1

[PVE]
Members
7,238 posts
23,105 battles
7 minutes ago, Princess_Daystar said:

Are there time limits on those missions?

I've collected a few of them but haven't been able to play in months so just wondering:

1- Will those missions still be available if I can't get to them for maybe a couple more months.

2- If they are limited & I'm taking missions away from others that will be able to obtain them (IOWs are they timed for how long they are available...in which case it doesn't matter...or is there only a certain amount that they hand out & I'm taking 1 of the limited ones available).

6 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

Everyone likes when people take the time to post codes, but for the love of god post what the code is for.

If you missed the code from last weekend you are eligible to receive this 1...it was a chance for those that missed it last week to get it...the last of the 8 total KOTS containers available that was advertised.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Cool 1

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
7 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

https://imgur.com/a/kvrg5rh

That one! also from my understanding you cant get it if youve already done it.

Edited by Princess_Daystar
  • Cool 1

[SBS]
Members
6,123 posts
2 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

If you missed the code from last weekend you are eligible to receive this 1...it was a chance for those that missed it last week to get it...the last of the 8 total twitch containers available that was advertised.

Thank you.  I'm hoping we can get people to post what the code is for as standard practice.  That's helpful because some people already have the missions, like I do in the is case, and we don't want to waste time trying to activate a mission we already have.  besides that, everyone just wants to know what it is you're getting.

3 minutes ago, Princess_Daystar said:

Thanks.

• Meh 1

[PVE]
Members
7,238 posts
23,105 battles
1 minute ago, Slimeball91 said:

Thank you.  I'm hoping we can get people to post what the code is for as standard practice.  That's helpful because some people already have the missions, like I do in the is case, and we don't want to waste time trying to activate a mission we already have.  besides that, everyone just wants to know what it is you're getting.

Thanks.

OP did state it was a KOTS code...he may not have been aware it was just for those that hadn't obtained it already.

[SBS]
Members
6,123 posts
1 minute ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

OP did state it was a KOTS code...he may not have been aware it was just for those that hadn't obtained it already.

True, but some codes give out the creates, which people are highly interested in.  It would be nice to know if its a mission or a free create, so my point still stands, lets get people to post what the code is for.

• Meh 1

[PNP]
Members
493 posts
4,749 battles
6 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

This is true. I missed last weeks stream, so the code worked for me. Just posting whoever didnt get a chance to redeem.

[SWAMP]
Members
66 posts
14,821 battles

Okay,  So I did all the mission for KOTS containers and watched KOTS and received one container today. 

Questions is will there be another one for next week just for watching the finals? Any Twitch Drop mission containers remaining?

If I read this forum correct then they are done with KOTS containers.  Is that true?

Thank you

Sign in to follow this