Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Argilus

Submarines.

10 comments in this topic

[EGO]
[EGO]
Members
2 posts
1,335 battles

Sorry, I'm new to these forums, I've just recently saw a post by wargaming about submarine gameplay. I remember they had a little event that lasted about two weeks witch let us play 3 tier 6 subs and now in late 2020. Does anyone know what happened to them? such as are we still getting them? or has it been shelved for now? Or I don't know maybe a mid-late 2021 release I'm just wondering cause I really don't know of many other games that come close to the level detail, Fun and hat engaging MMO atmosphere that WG provides. (I'm not looking for any other game that has subs, just thought I'd add that little side note:cap_hmm:

• Confused 1
  • Boring 2

[EGO]
[EGO]
Members
2 posts
1,335 battles

Okay thanks, I was hoping that the models were done and they had a planned release date but That pretty much answered my question. Thank you, I'll just bide my time for now and try out different nations until then

[DRAH]
Members
391 posts
9,888 battles

The fact they are back to a separate server suggests that WG has decided that fundamental changes are needed. I expect at least 1 more test iteration on live in a separate mode after the upcoming test server before they even start looking at T8 and T10 sub gameplay.

[PVE]
Members
7,284 posts
23,174 battles
3 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

They are being rolled out again. It's a limited time for a second round of live server testing.

This mode is still a work in progress, but it's unclear when final release.

Actually...in the Waterline vid they said they were going to be in a seperated server again...may have been a "translation" error though.

Members
3,664 posts
42,437 battles
8 hours ago, Ellyh said:

The fact they are back to a separate server suggests that WG has decided that fundamental changes are needed. I expect at least 1 more test iteration on live in a separate mode after the upcoming test server before they even start looking at T8 and T10 sub gameplay.

I guess they removed the photon torpedoes from the tier 10s.

[SALVO]
Members
5,988 posts
4,946 battles
10 hours ago, Argilus said:

Fun and ... engaging MMO atmosphere that WG provides.

Sorry bro, I can't read this and not laugh... :Smile_trollface:

• Haha 1

Members
707 posts
11,912 battles
13 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I guess they removed the photon torpedoes from the tier 10s.

They will just drop back to the Corrosive Warhead models.

Sign in to follow this