Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
timbergreywolf2

Team average damage totals

4 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
23 posts
11,103 battles

Before i start this post i will say, I am a average, and mostly mid skilled player, I consider myself always improving and know i will never reach the status of most of the good players. I do believe there needs to be a algorithm made that also includes players average damage. Lat game i was on in random, we had a average damage of 29,997.6666 (i had the highest average, which doesn't happen alot) Yet the other team had a average of 42,495.166, to many times i see this. So just a thought

Ok im sure this will bring on the butt hurt comments and i don't have alot of experience in the game as i only have 6K+ games in 5yrs but hey just thought i would put it out there

[-H-]
Members
210 posts
6,448 battles

RNG as well as individual players skill and the ships being run plays a huge part. 1 or 2 dds of their making successful torp runs while yours get spotted and killed immediately without doing any damage can make up a lot of that.

• Meh 1

[WOLF1]
Members
23 posts
11,103 battles
19 hours ago, collisionSpace said:

Did you look this up or is it a mod?

Either way, is that average damage overall for a player, or average damage in the ship in that match?

Overall average damage, and yes i know players excel in different ships and not so much in others, but you have players with 50- 60+K average damage on 1 team and the other teams top player is 40+K . On the match i played i am referring this to (and it varies from game to game) our team had 3 players 12K- 19K, 3 at 23K, 3 at 37K, 3 at 42-43K//// Other team 2 at 22&28K,  3 at 31/34/35K, 4 at 40/44/45/48K 1 at 53K 2 at 61/64K and no there was no divisions on this or many of the other games.

Sign in to follow this