You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
vak_

I didn't mind this loss

10 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,491 posts
9,777 battles

Didn't win, but tried my best, and both teammates and enemies appreciated it.

x0lyaWX.jpg

• Sad 1

[SALVO]
Members
5,988 posts
4,946 battles
21 minutes ago, Boomer625 said:

Now thats rare

What? I compliment worthy enemies every day

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
5,988 posts
4,946 battles
8 minutes ago, SuperComm4 said:

That happened to me too today, in a loss. Nice to see for a change.

Is it really that strange to compliment enemies?

Just yesterday complimented a Devonshire that got around 106k damage in a loss. I know the number because I complimented him in chat and he told me, dropped some karma on him too.

I have had guys complimenting me too on defeats. 

In my experience, good sportmanship is not so rare a thing in this game.

• Cool 2

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,167 posts
22,715 battles
2 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Just yesterday complimented a Devonshire that got around 106k damage in a loss. I know the number because I complimented him in chat and he told me, dropped some karma on him too.

I'll toss ataboys to red and green alike not only for how well they did but sometimes for how well they tried. Usually, anyone with a Confederate or High Caliber gets a nod, Kraken if it isn't a "cheap one (targeting almost dead ships)" and Witherer. It takes a lot to get those and I like to recognize it.

[UNC]
Members
852 posts
6,196 battles

I got reported twice in one match earlier.  Apparently having a decent Thunderer game is a no-no.  Fortunately I don't care that much about karma; though its nice to get comps.  I try to give them out when earned, too.

[REKTD]
Members
420 posts
10,384 battles
2 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

It has been rare. When I first started playing complements were common, but especially this year people look for any reason to rage quit / harass / and troll their own team. Today was, notably, extremely different. So many games with nice banter, and + 6 karma in the various matches, including Ranked. Half were losses. That never happens. I’ve dropped 20 karma in a week, without even chatting. Hoping today’s positivity is a sign of the future.

[SALVO]
Members
25,826 posts
28,174 battles
3 hours ago, Boomer625 said:

Now thats rare

I got a 3 compliment battle in Ranked just now.  Of course, it was a win, which I got for the team by torping an enemy Hindenburg as the clock was running out (and we were down on points). I happened to lead the team with 2330 BXP, so getting compliments wasn't a surprise.  I was just surprised that there were that many team mates still around because there were only 2 of us still alive at the end.

shot-20.09.26_00.36.43-0393.jpg

shot-20.09.26_00.36.45-0913.jpg

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
6,176 posts
18,835 battles

I compliment good play regardless of the side. I tend to favor my teammates, but mainly because I see most of their effort.  Most go to well played green players on wins.  But I'll still plus up a well-played green on a loss, and give a worth adversary to red on a green win.