You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_Guest_

Most Damage I Ever had in a Ranked Loss

12 comments in this topic

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
394 posts
13,002 battles

Had 295K damage in loss today in my Thunderer.  

That's the most I have ever had while loosing.  What's your highest.

Screenshot (504).png

[-N-]
Members
2,228 posts
14,846 battles

Issue is how many kills did others on your team get, with that much damage, you should have at least 1 kill.

[A-I-M]
Members
3,572 posts
14,456 battles

I did ~265k in a loss in a Kremlin.

It’s still my highest damage total, win or lose, in any battle mode.

What really pains me Is I never screenshot the results - I did save the replay, but because my final kill occurred with me ramming while being the last green left, you never see my total damage done in the replay - you have to “do the math” with the health bar of the red, to get the total.

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
394 posts
13,002 battles

This is the team.  5 kills by our team.

Screenshot (505).png

[SALVO]
Members
2,662 posts
6,787 battles

This is actually a great example why farming  HE damage is useless unless you can convert it to kills. 

• Cool 3

[D-H-O]
Beta Testers
165 posts
7,272 battles

I think this shows the issue with the British BBs when HE is used as the primary ammunition - huge damage but very little real impact. You started 19 fires, but I would bet that a lot of that damage was healed. Impressive damage figures but.....ya know..... not game winning damage.

[IMP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
350 posts
5,651 battles

Very doable in a Thunderer, the ship literally tells you to sit back and abuse your accuracy+range+HE to achieve high dmg games, while contributing well... little to nothing to the actual match. Good ship to save star, atrocious for anything else.

It reminds me of most Mainz/Akizuki players from the last season

• Cool 3

Members
6,880 posts
21,380 battles

Something else could be in play, if it was arms race mode any damage numbers are meaningless. I did 238k to one Montana and didn't sink him, and that isn't counting what my teammates did to him.

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
394 posts
13,002 battles

No, this was not arms race. I am attaching the damage report.  Other than my Shimmy, the team just didnt do much of anything.  

Screenshot (506).png

[PSA]
Members
5,113 posts
3,732 battles

As others have said above, you have 19 fires, but no kills, no citadels, no base caps and only two base defends. While, yes, the damage numbers are indeed very impressive and better than anything I've ever done in PVP, it looks like you likely spent the whole match setting fires on battleships without actually killing any. The problem with fires is that they are a good pressure medium only when your teammates are also focusing down the target. They compliment pens and citadels. They don't substitute for them.

• Cool 1