Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
captain_fearless

Campaign

4 comments in this topic

[E-REB]
Members
32 posts
4,498 battles

Ive been griding out the Honorable service campaign and I heard somewhere that you can repeat missions and still get the stars, how do you do that? I tried but there is no button to press when looking at tasks I already completed?

[WORX]
Members
12,050 posts
19,514 battles
1 minute ago, captain_fearless said:

Ive been griding out the Honorable service campaign and I heard somewhere that you can repeat missions and still get the stars, how do you do that? I tried but there is no button to press when looking at tasks I already completed?

Just redo the campaign with a green check mark.. When done you click done and it gives you stars since you got the rewards again.

[DPG]
Members
2,044 posts
10,977 battles
5 minutes ago, captain_fearless said:

You click on the task you want to redo and click accept task.

[PVE]
Members
7,326 posts
23,193 battles
9 minutes ago, captain_fearless said:

The task is the button...click on it again (like you did the 1st time to assign it) & Wallah.

Sign in to follow this