Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Gavroche_

How does one get the Italian special commander?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
2,304 posts
10,989 battles

Question in title. I stopped playing for about a year and now I’m back, but I missed a lot of stuff.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NAV]
Members
167 posts
11,416 battles

I believe you can grab one of the Italian collection crates from the Armory for Coal, and that will enable that collection for you.  Then just make sure you have the collection active in your Profile and when you earn Daily Containers they will contain parts of the italian collection.  Finish the collection and you get Sansonetti.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,326 posts
7,773 battles
1 minute ago, Gavroche_ said:

Question in title. I stopped playing for about a year and now I’m back, but I missed a lot of stuff.

 

 

You keep spending coal in the Armory buying surprise mechanics, I mean the crates and complete the collection.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,326 posts
7,773 battles
2 minutes ago, BadDecisionDino said:

I believe you can grab one of the Italian collection crates from the Armory for Coal, and that will enable that collection for you.  Then just make sure you have the collection active in your Profile and when you earn Daily Containers they will contain parts of the italian collection.  Finish the collection and you get Sansonetti.  

Doesn't go active, have to use coal, the active slider doesn't show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NAV]
Members
167 posts
11,416 battles
1 minute ago, khorender_1 said:

Doesn't go active, have to use coal, the active slider doesn't show.

Ah, didn't know that part. 

Well, let's see.  1000 Coal each, right?  That's not bad.  

Okay no, they're 6,000 coal each.  Ouch.  Minimum 96,000 coal and realistically closer to 150k+ with duplicate drops.  Yikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
325
[SNGNS]
Members
588 posts
6,853 battles
7 minutes ago, BadDecisionDino said:

Ah, didn't know that part. 

Well, let's see.  1000 Coal each, right?  That's not bad.  

Okay no, they're 6,000 coal each.  Ouch.  Minimum 96,000 coal and realistically closer to 150k+ with duplicate drops.  Yikes.

thats about the same price (even a bit cheaper if your lucky) then all the other commanders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
326
[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
649 posts
5,718 battles
8 minutes ago, BadDecisionDino said:

Ah, didn't know that part. 

Well, let's see.  1000 Coal each, right?  That's not bad.  

Okay no, they're 6,000 coal each.  Ouch.  Minimum 96,000 coal and realistically closer to 150k+ with duplicate drops.  Yikes.

Yea, they priced the containers high so he comes out closer in price to the other overpriced coal commanders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NAV]
Members
167 posts
11,416 battles
Just now, TobTorp said:

thats about the same price (even a bit cheaper if your lucky) then all the other commanders.

Yeah, it just feels like that's a bit steep, especially compared to being able to get him totally free just for playing normally if you were around at the right time.

The Unique commanders are going to go waaaaay up in practical value once the captain skills rework drops, so hopefully WG doesn't inflate their coal costs further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
325
[SNGNS]
Members
588 posts
6,853 battles
7 minutes ago, BadDecisionDino said:

Yeah, it just feels like that's a bit steep, especially compared to being able to get him totally free just for playing normally if you were around at the right time.

The Unique commanders are going to go waaaaay up in practical value once the captain skills rework drops, so hopefully WG doesn't inflate their coal costs further.

yeah, but it also totally depends on how they translate the skills the captains have. im going to watch and see.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×