Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Kleber how to use the environment

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

733
[META_]
Members
1,660 posts
17,317 battles

Hello captains:cap_cool: , here is a video showing how to use the environment as your concealment . I also show the style I prefer and think the French destroyers are made for . They have distinct advantages and disadvantages , your main weakness is poor concealment and in this video I show how I minimize that disadvantage. My Youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you find the videos helpful and want to see more please comment on subjects or boats you would like to see more of ,:cap_rambo: happy hunting captains

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,474
[REVY]
Members
8,146 posts
6,118 battles
On 9/24/2020 at 8:47 AM, Meta_Man said:

Hello captains:cap_cool: , here is a video showing how to use the environment as your concealment . I also show the style I prefer and think the French destroyers are made for . They have distinct advantages and disadvantages , your main weakness is poor concealment and in this video I show how I minimize that disadvantage. My Youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you find the videos helpful and want to see more please comment on subjects or boats you would like to see more of ,:cap_rambo: happy hunting captains

 

I have a question.  I've been having fun in my Mogador, to the point that I'm almost at the point I have enough exp to get the Kleber.  It's going to cost me captain xp and credits upgrading to the Kleber, and I won't be able to play the Mogador for a while afterwards.  So my question: Is it worth it to upgrade from the Mogador to the Kleber?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
733
[META_]
Members
1,660 posts
17,317 battles
3 minutes ago, Sventex said:

I have a question.  I've been having fun in my Mogador, to the point that I'm almost at the point I have enough exp to get the Kleber.  It's going to cost me captain xp and credits upgrading to the Kleber, and I won't be able to play the Mogador for a while afterwards.  So my question: Is it worth it to upgrade from the Mogador to the Kleber?

I am still growing into the Kleber she has 7.8 concealment vs 7.5 on Mogador and Kleber has an extra set of torps . The 7.8 seems to be the growing pain ,lol...Kleber has a better global winrate than the Mogador , Kleber is 2nd place only behind the Smaland in tier 10 DDs in winrate . I am averaging a little under 1.5 kills a game in her but my winrate hasnt gotten to where it should be yet but I do not have enough games in her for it to come up to my other tier 10 dds yet . But I can see she is strong . End of the day she is gonna be worth it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,474
[REVY]
Members
8,146 posts
6,118 battles
1 minute ago, Meta_Man said:

I am still growing into the Kleber she has 7.8 concealment vs 7.5 on Mogador and Kleber has an extra set of torps . The 7.8 seems to be the growing pain ,lol...Kleber has a better global winrate than the Mogador , Kleber is 2nd place only behind the Smaland in tier 10 DDs in winrate . I am averaging a little under 1.5 kills a game in her but my winrate hasnt gotten to where it should be yet but I do not have enough games in her for it to come up to my other tier 10 dds yet . But I can see she is strong . End of the day she is gonna be worth it .

Worth it to give up having a good captain on my Mogador though?  I hope to eventually buy the Coal Admiral to solve this but I'm 50000 coal short.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
733
[META_]
Members
1,660 posts
17,317 battles
8 minutes ago, Sventex said:

Worth it to give up having a good captain on my Mogador though?  I hope to eventually buy the Coal Admiral to solve this but I'm 50000 coal short.

If you do not have the special captain yet ( he is AWESOME) I personally would leave the tech tree captain on Mogagor and put special on Kleber . I have a ton of 19 point captains so it is not hard on me . Hope that answered your question . So Kleber is worth the credits (YES) but I would wait till you get the special captain , special French captain is well worth it(YES) . When I cap capt. gives 1% more fire chance, get a  Dev strike another 1% more fire chance . He is really worth it to me . Happy hunting . 

Edited by Meta_Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,474
[REVY]
Members
8,146 posts
6,118 battles
1 minute ago, Meta_Man said:

If you do not have the special captain yet ( he is AWESOME) I personally would leave the tech tree captain on Mogagor and put special on Kleber . I have a ton of 19 point captains so it is not hard on me . Hope that answered your question . So Kleber is worth the credits (YES) but I would wait till you get the special captain , special French captain is well worth it(YES) . When I cap capt. gives 1% more fire chance, get a  Dev strike another 1% more fire chance . He is really worth it to me . Happy hunting . 

I have both the Honore captains, one that I have specced for Dunkerque-Strasbourg-Richelieu-Jean Bart and the other one I grinded up the French DD line from scratch.  I honestly don't know if the Admiral Auboyneau is better then the Honore since they have better turret traverse and adrenaline rush and Auboyneau only has better HP and those abilities.  And I don't really get Dev strikes in the Mogador, the Le Fantasque was the vastly better torpedo boat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
733
[META_]
Members
1,660 posts
17,317 battles
9 minutes ago, Sventex said:

I have both the Honore captains, one that I have specced for Dunkerque-Strasbourg-Richelieu-Jean Bart and the other one I grinded up the French DD line from scratch.  I honestly don't know if the Admiral Auboyneau is better then the Honore since they have better turret traverse and adrenaline rush and Auboyneau only has better HP and those abilities.  And I don't really get Dev strikes in the Mogador, the Le Fantasque was the vastly better torpedo boat.

I don't have Honore so can't speak of him....I use Radio Location to know where I need my turrets to aim ahead of time....I agree LF/LT are better DEV strike boats..so is Aigle if you have her...happy hunting 

Edited by Meta_Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×