You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Mid-Autumn Festival

60 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,313 posts
14,715 battles

September is set to be fire! Find out all the things that await you during the Mid-Autumn Festival!

Read it on the portal
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 4
  • Meh 2

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
1,970 posts
23,218 battles

Well, What can i say except money grabbing crappola......  No Thx, I'll Pass. Maybe you should start calling this World of Fantacy Warships,  WOFWS

Edited by Dah_Bears268
  • Cool 4
  • Thanks 1

[WOLFG]
Members
11,188 posts
10,423 battles
3 minutes ago, Dah_Bears268 said:

Well, What can i say except money grabbing crappola......  No Thx, I'll Pass

When the words "random bundle" appear

danger.gif

• Funny 2
  • Haha 2

[JSG]
Members
41 posts
14,853 battles

44,400 DUBLOONS YOUR HAVING A LAUGH AINT YA WG . THATS $250 AU . in these uncertain times i think you all need to look at your practices

• Cool 1

[PPNA2]
Members
77 posts
11,992 battles
3 minutes ago, Dah_Bears268 said:

Well, What can i say except money grabbing crappola......  No Thx, I'll Pass. Maybe you should start calling this World of Fantacy Warships,  WOFWS

Yeah, Im not fan of LOOT Boxes or these Random Bundles. I have no problem dropping cash for something I know I will get, but This gamble aspect of this game is really a scummy predatory bunch of bologna. Also not a fan when you guys run everything in bundles, I would have bought Transformer captain if I could have bought just one, however being bundled with others I had to make a hard pass. This event being Random LOOT Bundles I will again be making a hard pass. 

• Cool 7

[CK5]
Members
1,496 posts
15,908 battles

I like new permanent camos, but not for premium ships THAT ALREADY HAVE PERMANENT CAMOS.  Why don't you offer new permanent camo for tech tree ships, you know, for ships that players have a need for camos?

• Cool 12

Members
3,664 posts
42,517 battles
55 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

When the words "random bundle" appear

danger.gif

1000k points for using Robot. I still get folks laughing when I swing ducts like that in a home depot. Sure, The employees frown upon it, but I have yet to see one customer not laugh.

• Funny 2

Members
3,664 posts
42,517 battles
42 minutes ago, PrairiePlayer said:

I like new permanent camos, but not for premium ships THAT ALREADY HAVE PERMANENT CAMOS.  Why don't you offer new permanent camo for tech tree ships, you know, for ships that players have a need for camos?

Yeah, like Colorado.

Only in additional to standard bonuses, add +20 knots in speed, 2 sec rudder shift, + 9 km gun/AA/secbat range, and -25% dispersion.

Yep, that should so it.

Yep 😏😍

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Members
1,820 posts
27,175 battles
6 minutes ago, Ghawain said:

A very expensive event with very little to gain.

You severely misspelled "no."

[FRR]
Members
820 posts
1 hour ago, Charron007 said:

44,400 DUBLOONS YOUR HAVING A LAUGH AINT YA WG . THATS $250 AU . in these uncertain times i think you all need to look at your practices

They need our money to create more broken AF ships. They need it. They really do.

[FRR]
Members
820 posts
1 hour ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

September is set to be fire! Find out all the things that await you during the Mid-Autumn Festival!

Read it on the portal

Is WG's profit target for 2020 already on fire due to the impact of the pandemic? 

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,327 battles

They would have to pay me to put a camo that ugly on any ship I own.

[SALVO]
Members
25,843 posts
28,206 battles
2 hours ago, PrairiePlayer said:

I suspect that it comes down to WG not wanting to provide free perma-camos for all tech tree ships (eventually).  So they only give them out for premium ships and a select few tech tree ships that already have one or more perma camos, such as the Bismarck.

[CRF]
Members
924 posts
8,728 battles

so my first random bundle would drop the Prinz perma camo - which already has a perma camo with I assume the same benefits - all for only a low, low price of 888 doubloons.  888 doubloons comes out to about $3.55 USD - not too bad a price - IF the ship didn't ALREADY have a camo.  Might be a purchase for a ship that didnt already have a perma camo. Sorry, I am not buying in.

Edited by sonoasailor
  • Cool 1

[BOMBL]
[BOMBL]
Members
1 post
6,661 battles

I like that they have something for everyone even DD's.....err not.

• Funny 1

Members
445 posts
7,898 battles

Any members who are part of the Touhou fanbase are going to have a field day with those commanders.  For memes only.

[5D4]
[5D4]
Members
512 posts
15,408 battles
6 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Read it on the portal

Think Wg, screwed up the marketing Hapa. we know you aren't to blame but alot of people are unhappy. I am too.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,185 posts

When you open the offers, first thing you see (at least I saw) is an Autumn Festival perma-camo for the Dunker... 888 doubloons... I ALMOST clicked it, till I realized it was a scroll-able window.  Much to my chagrin, nope, nope and nope. 

So tell me WoWS, would you rather have had a sure amount of doubloons, maybe upwards of 1,000 for a Dunker's permacamo or nothing? 

Guess what you get? Merry Thanksgiving. 

[KOFTT]
Members
119 posts
11,752 battles

Just more evidence that this company is going to do whatever it wants and ignore the wishes of its players.

• Cool 2

[SWORD]
Members
41 posts
787 battles

And apparently, another blow against PvE players.

We can only do the first mission, and this miss out of 5/6's of the rewards.

• Cool 2

[WOLF9]
Members
175 posts
20,485 battles

Why hide everything in Loot Boxes (besides the obvious reason $$$)? I would have picked up at least a couple of these if I could just outright purchase these items but this way maybe I'll just get some flags, maybe I get something I want, maybe I won't. No way that I am going to gamble doubloons away on a chance to get something I want. This is just stupid!