You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Don_Jose_de_Aguirre

Clan Administration improvements

3 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
2,837 battles

Hi all!

This topic is open because i think is needed an improvement in matter of Clan administration.

In my clan, we want options to give resources to the clan, a 5% of profit in credits for example... so you can give back these resources to members. So you can organize competitions inside the clan, to reward the participation.
we want the possibility to create medals ingame to reward the participation in naval battles and keep the naval battles scores in order reward the best players and to get fun in the clan community.

You also have some ideas? You also want more clan playing?

[PISD]
Members
1,711 posts
5,859 battles

Well here some idea that I had:

-Remove rental ships from Clan Battle, replace them by a ''common pool'' of ships. Every player could had one ore more of his ships in this pool to let other player use them in Clan Battle (they will come like the Rental, with no commander and no upgrade but could have camo). The owner of this ship would not be able to use it for the current CB season. That way the smaller clan would have an easier time filling its rank for tier 10 cb, and there would have a better variety of ships.

• Cool 1

Members
3,669 posts
42,633 battles
28 minutes ago, Y_Nagato said:

Well here some idea that I had:

-Remove rental ships from Clan Battle, replace them by a ''common pool'' of ships. Every player could had one ore more of his ships in this pool to let other player use them in Clan Battle (they will come like the Rental, with no commander and no upgrade but could have camo). The owner of this ship would not be able to use it for the current CB season. That way the smaller clan would have an easier time filling its rank for tier 10 cb, and there would have a better variety of ships.

This is a good idea. Also, on the medals. Can they have a princess dressed in white with twin buns on their head, a hairy sasquatch stand in, and a few robots. One robot with an annoying British accent, and the other a really tired repair robot.

This would be part of the medal ceremony and players in the clan would have the ceremony after events. 

It is in no way similar to the end scene of a certain movie because the names of the characters will be changed.

Tattoos will be involved, French toast, Spam, a Hawaiian torch bearer, occasional music from a heavy metal band and the ball afterwards is Disco casual. Performances of the robot is forbidden. But the Safety Dance is approved. 

• Haha 1