You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DragonPup

Five Epochs of the Navy, Mission 4, Task 4 bug

4 comments in this topic

[MOD]
Members
1 post
3,440 battles

Task 4 is land 1,000 secondary hits with the Tirpitz, Bismark, or Richelieu. The Tirpitz B, which is the exact same ship except with a black camo does not contribute to the task. Considering the Tirpitz and Tirpitz B are both the same premium ship just with a different skin, I feel they should both count. Thank you. 

[PVE]
Members
7,234 posts
23,080 battles
1 hour ago, DragonPup said:

Task 4 is land 1,000 secondary hits with the Tirpitz, Bismark, or Richelieu. The Tirpitz B, which is the exact same ship except with a black camo does not contribute to the task. Considering the Tirpitz and Tirpitz B are both the same premium ship just with a different skin, I feel they should both count. Thank you. 

1st off...Welcome to he forums :-)

As for your bug...that's not actually a bug...if Tirp B was allowed for the mission & it wasn't working that would be a bug...but that's not the case.

Apparently the Asashio B is not allowed for the mission the Asashio is allowed for either...as another thread stated.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[-FUA-]
Members
76 posts
15,937 battles

I am disappointed WG that the other premium ships for black Friday are not allowed.  Note - we have another black Friday event with 4 more ships.  You want people to buy them or not?  Is it because it just slipped your mind (if so, can you add them back in) or do you think it unfair for 2 of the same boats in different camo for the player base?  Looking at the task 4, only 2 are what I call main line boats (Richelieu and the Bis).  Do you think it is unfair to allow only a single Tirpitz vs. 2 main line BBs to play?  So that I can understand (good to learn something new each day), why did the (ship name)-Black get tossed out????  Also note - it will take the same amount of time to complete the 1,000 secondary hits what ever the ship and camo.  Last idea about the black Friday boats, if I can't use them, why bother spending cash to get them (Yes I plan on getting 2 of the coming 4).

Enjoy your day and sink red ships.