Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
lordholland4293

What has been your cyber container haul- normal or premium

19 comments in this topic

[CRUEL]
Members
496 posts
8,486 battles
19 minutes ago, lordholland4293 said:

Here is what my last 18 normal crates gave, Iam happy, got bumblebee yesterday out of the 6 containers

20.PNG

I got this from 10 premium. As for the regular so far just camos and xp.

20200918061513_1.jpg.e37d8bb43912cba43d71dd18b49adf4c.jpg

That's 3 commanders, Monty and Khab perm camo.

Edited by Darmokattenagra

[RLGN]
Members
15,170 posts
26,814 battles

Somehow I’ve missed the info on this; we buy them with (cash, or) the daily log in tokens?

Alpha Tester
1,152 posts
1,306 battles

Out of all the normals I've ended up with Optimus and Megatron. I can live with that honestly, I would like to have gotten the GK camo but I really don't like any of the perm camos that much. 

[SBS]
Members
6,126 posts
15 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Somehow I’ve missed the info on this; we buy them with (cash, or) the daily log in tokens?

There are premium transformer containers that you can only buy with cash, and non-premium containers that you earn through missions you unlock in the armory with the tokens.  The free containers only have a somewhat low drop rate for a 3 point transformer commander, plus dragon flag/FXP/ECXP/camos.  A typical free crate will drop 2 transformer consumable camos, and 1500 FXP or 2500 ECXP.  Sometimes you can get a drop with a 3 point transformer commander.

The premium crates have a chance at a 10 point commander or transformer perma camo, along with dragon flags/camos/FXP/ECXP.

[W-P-E]
[W-P-E]
Members
335 posts
24,190 battles

I did good... 1/30 for perm camo, 1/15 for commander.

[B-Z]
Members
162 posts
15,507 battles

I've opened most of the normal containers. I got the bumblebee commander, and the perma bumblebee camo for gearing. I'm happy with my free stuff.

[4HIM]
Members
3,243 posts
14,309 battles

Nothing but the expendable camos, some flags, and FXP.  

But I have horrid luck with containers.  About a week ago I received my bi-monthly SC.  Yep, ramming flags.  

• Haha 1

[SBS]
Members
6,126 posts
50 minutes ago, MeglaGnome said:

I've opened most of the normal containers. I got the bumblebee commander, and the perma bumblebee camo for gearing. I'm happy with my free stuff.

I didn't know you could get the perma camos in the free containers.

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,358 posts
2 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I got Bumblebee & Megatron captains after all this was done.

YEAH i GOT THE SAME WITH CAMOS AND XP , ONLY GOT THE FIRST SIX CRATES SO FAR .

[WOLF3]
Members
28,794 posts
25,049 battles
4 minutes ago, bosco1111 said:

YEAH i GOT THE SAME WITH CAMOS AND XP , ONLY GOT THE FIRST SIX CRATES SO FAR .

I wasn't expecting much from these normal containers.  Their drop rates for fancy stuff is always low compared to the premium containers.  The fact I walked out with 2 free Transformers captains, I was fine with that.  I actually expected nothing but camo.

[RLGN]
Members
15,170 posts
26,814 battles
2 hours ago, Slimeball91 said:

There are premium transformer containers that you can only buy with cash, and non-premium containers that you earn through missions you unlock in the armory with the tokens.

Next question I should have asked before; is this opt-in missions on the website like normal? Played a few games before work, and don’t think I saw anything indicating they were active.

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,358 posts
9 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Next question I should have asked before; is this opt-in missions on the website like normal? Played a few games before work, and don’t think I saw anything indicating they were active.

U USE THE TOKENS TO BUY THE MISSIONS

DAM Caps lock keeps sticking lol

[HINON]
Members
13,824 posts
19 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

You go to the armory and use the tokens to purchase the mission. This way it's essentially opt in and they get you logging in daily to get tokens for the next missions etc.

[ARGSY]
Members
22,351 posts
16,264 battles

Of the free containers I have opened so far, I got the Optimus and Bumblebee commanders (and a bunch of one-shot camos and occasional draconic flags). With only 3 points and no niches to fill, they are of little use to me, but it means I have access to the voice files.

I am not and never have been sufficiently invested in Transformers to cough up money for it.

[FORM]
Members
1,959 posts
12,598 battles
18 hours ago, lordholland4293 said:

Here is what my last 18 normal crates gave, Iam happy, got bumblebee yesterday out of the 6 containers

I finished all the missions, not sure how many crates it was total, but I scored two Bumblebees. Wish it would've ID'd that I had the first one so I could've had a different second one, but hey... that's free stuff so I'm still happy to get what I got :)

Sign in to follow this