Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Montrose

Researchable ships discount

8 comments in this topic

[MATES]
[MATES]
Members
7 posts
14,080 battles

So our new clan just got to -10% on researchable ships. Does this mean -10% off the research e.g. 238000 * or off the purchase price e.g. 17910 dubloons (this is for Venezia). In attached pic the regular Venezia research price is 238000, but nothing has changed on research price with the -10%

I assume this has been addressed elsewhere but I can't seem to find an answer

thanks

Screenshot (622).png

Screenshot (625).png

[PHD]
Members
1,749 posts
7,142 battles

I am not an expert but I believe the discount on researchable ships is the price in credits (silver)

The discounts are shown in the Wiki Naval Base info.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Naval_Base

Edited by GrayPanther2018
correction

[MATES]
[MATES]
Members
7 posts
14,080 battles

Thanks guys.

The title 'researchable ships' is a bit misleading as you would assume it means the 'research cost' in *. But a few dubloons off is ok too. where the * for the most part are earned and and are achieved through ship experience

[CO-OP]
Members
2,351 posts
26,881 battles

If you look at your tech tree, the credit discount will be displayed for you when you scroll over the appropriate tier ship.

Edited by HamptonRoads

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,600 posts
4,223 battles
8 minutes ago, an_Birlinn said:

Thanks guys.

The title 'researchable ships' is a bit misleading as you would assume it means the 'research cost' in *. But a few dubloons off is ok too. where the * for the most part are earned and and are achieved through ship experience

Credit cost of ships you can research is what that means. That implies credits. I can see how it can be a bit confusing, but if you're around WG enough you know that they never use the word cost with XP. So yeah, basically tech tree ships get a nice discount to purchase cost. Technically the FXP ships do as well, but 10% of one credit is just rounded to 1 credit. Note researchable though, there is no discount on premium ships you buy with doubloons as you don't have to research those.

[KAPPA]
Members
3,119 posts
8,857 battles

Also worth mentioning, said credit discounts do not stack. So that 10% isn't gonna apply at all if a proper sale starts and reduces the price by, say, 15%.

[-A-8-]
Members
513 posts
20,660 battles

When you hover over a ship you don't own on the tech tree you'll see the discounted price with the original struck through.

image.png.b6e35b8336237240d73b8915eca006d5.png

Sign in to follow this