Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hukom

I forgot...

5 comments in this topic

[FRR]
Members
820 posts

After a couple of Random Battles with the Queen Elizabeth, I realized I have not yet completed the Daily Mission to get that small amount of Steel. I was already tired, so I decided to bring Smolensk to Co-op to finish the remaining XP required, and quickly complete that mission. 

What I forgot was to change the battle mode. I found myself in a Random Battle hell bent on sinking my puny Smolensk as soon as possible.

Fun, just a bit. Tense, it really was. Still, generosity prevailed. For every shell they sent me, I gave back twice, even thrice.

1185789917_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_09.21-01_00_27_34.thumb.png.ff43e76b42852ae200704e81032a202d.png

Would it be possible to change the "Battle!" button according to the color of the chosen mode?

If Co-op is selected, perhaps a different color of the said button would improve the overall experience.

• Cool 2

Members
3,664 posts
42,517 battles
6 hours ago, Taichunger said:

Great idea

That would help the countless Randoms players that suddenly say: Darn it, googly boof bop, I selected the wrong mode, wasted my flags, oh the humanity!". * Throws themselves on a fainting couch like Scarlett O'Hara from"Gone with the Wind".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,171 posts
22,715 battles
7 hours ago, ArmoredFrostX said:

After a couple of Random Battles with the Queen Elizabeth, I realized I have not yet completed the Daily Mission to get that small amount of Steel. I was already tired, so I decided to bring Smolensk to Co-op to finish the remaining XP required, and quickly complete that mission. 

What I forgot was to change the battle mode. I found myself in a Random Battle hell bent on sinking my puny Smolensk as soon as possible.

Fun, just a bit. Tense, it really was. Still, generosity prevailed. For every shell they sent me, I gave back twice, even thrice.

1185789917_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_09.21-01_00_27_34.thumb.png.ff43e76b42852ae200704e81032a202d.png

Would it be possible to change the "Battle!" button according to the color of the chosen mode?

If Co-op is selected, perhaps a different color of the said button would improve the overall experience.

Well if all your "oopsies" are like this I wouldn't worry about it too much. Still a great idea!

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this