Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

[-LAP-]
Members
7 posts
1,212 battles

Greetings all, I'm having a weird issue that I'm trying to work out. When I have the Azur Lane Mod and the Mermaids Wrath mod both installed I have issues where I cannot select certain items on screen. The two main ones are the account access in the upper left (The one that always has a number on it from unread news) and the ship upgrades under equipment. If I need to access either, I have to remove the mods to do so. I've got it troubleshot to one or both mods, but since I tend to put my mods together, I'm not sure which is causing it, or if it's something between both. I've checked the threads for the mods, but didn't see anything, though it was a cursory glance. I'd like to figure out if it's one or the other before posting something on their threads.

Has anyone else ever seen this? If so, is this something between the mods? Or does the universe truly wish to mess with me in every annoying little way it can?

Thanks for reading and any info. I will continue to mess with it and see if I can find anything.

[TAZ]
Members
828 posts

I would try using just 1 of the mods you listed to isolate which one is the issue.  BTW which modpack do you use Aslain or the ModStation? If Aslain once you isolate which mod, send him your archive file

[-LAP-]
Members
7 posts
1,212 battles

I use Aslains mod. I'm actually going to try and narrow it down by redownloading them both and installing one at a time to see what causes it. But the servers said "NO!". So I'm waiting for them to come back up to mess with it. Thought I'd check and see if anyone else has seen anything like this in the meantime.

[-LAP-]
Members
7 posts
1,212 battles

Please disregard this post. I completely deleted the mods and downloaded them again. Now everything is working perfectly. Probably should have started with that. If I can find a way to delete this post I will. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this