Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Destroyer_KuroshioKai

A smoke tutorial

3 comments in this topic

[CVLUL]
WoWS Community Contributors
3,466 posts
13,645 battles

This was a rare game I used almost every trick I know of for employing smoke, from a simple smoke for myself, to a smoke curtain breaking line of sight to the enemy inside my gun range, to a rolling smoke screen providing spotting for me and denying it to the enemy, as well as constantly abusing the smoke firing mechanics. 

There's also a recap on lining up text book perfect torp drops which is the spread you see above that results in the destruction of the Yoshino, and the eventual sinking of the Kurfurst.  For those interested in improving the torpedo game.

Just curious, does anyone have any super sneaky smoke tactics?  What have you found that works best for you?

• Cool 1

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,661 posts
12,069 battles

Wear a dead person's smoke. No one verifies that a smoke cloud is clear when its original occupant is dead.

• Haha 1

[CVLUL]
WoWS Community Contributors
3,466 posts
13,645 battles
2 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

Wear a dead person's smoke. No one verifies that a smoke cloud is clear when its original occupant is dead.

Sneaky sneaky!

I love it, and Smaland is firming up into a much better DD than Hayate is IMO.  The more I play that ship the more I love her.

Sign in to follow this