You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
freggo

Personal Records

2 comments in this topic

[A-O]
Members
1,047 posts
10,624 battles

It would be a great motivator if the after battle result screens would highlight any new personal bests (if any occurred)!

Example: I have a rather tumultuous relationship with Cruiser Roon. I call her my personal submarine as I just can not make her work for me. However, I found out that I actually had a 140k damage game in her in CO-OP.

It would have lowered my frustration level a lot if I had found out after that particular battle that this was a high score for me; and given me motivation to continue my grind to the Hindenburg :-)

Thanks for listening and keep up the good work!

freggo

• Cool 1

Members
3,664 posts
42,592 battles
1 hour ago, freggo said:

It would be a great motivator if the after battle result screens would highlight any new personal bests (if any occurred)!

Example: I have a rather tumultuous relationship with Cruiser Roon. I call her my personal submarine as I just can not make her work for me. However, I found out that I actually had a 140k damage game in her in CO-OP.

It would have lowered my frustration level a lot if I had found out after that particular battle that this was a high score for me; and given me motivation to continue my grind to the Hindenburg :-)

Thanks for listening and keep up the good work!

freggo

Good idea.

On the matter of Roon...

The AL Capt Roon is straight up yandere and crazy. She screams sometimes when the guns are fired and I am sure she is saying bad things in a subtle way as to have it sneak up on you that it's offensive.  The laugh is evil in every way. No way she is close to nice to anyone. I think if she laughed at red every time she sank red and red heard her, she would get reported for taunting. 

She can be a bit unsettling. If you get one, maybe put her in a CV. Less screams. Unless you count the DD ones.

Otherwise, don't get one as there are more pleasant commanders out there.

I sure hope you have better games in Roon. The ship is good.

But I also hope WG does another ARP event instead of AL.