Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FrancisVonBismarck

Why can't you play ranked in a division?

5 comments in this topic

Members
34 posts
4,404 battles

For me it is a really dumb decision to make ranked a solo experience, considering that ranked is pretty team oriented, and playing with random people on each match is really annoying, since most of the time you'll get people who have little to no communication, don't speak english or just try to play like it's a random trying to get the most ammount of easy kills and getting obliverated in the early stage of the match.

I get that WG wants to make a clear difference between clan brawls and ranked, because granted, most people that'd play ranked in a division would most likely do it with fellow clan members, but still the division would be limited to only 3 players.

• Confused 1

Members
2,439 posts
14,392 battles

Because with smaller teams, divisions would have an even greater impact on the outcome of the match than in randoms.  Anyone who wanted to rank out would basically be a fool not to div the entire way with as good if a teammate as can be managed. 

I'm short, it would be unfair to the other players.

• Cool 1

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,054 posts
11,183 battles
19 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Because with smaller teams, divisions would have an even greater impact on the outcome of the match than in randoms.  Anyone who wanted to rank out would basically be a fool not to div the entire way with as good if a teammate as can be managed. 

I'm short, it would be unfair to the other players.

I agree, but your height is irrelevant. :) 

a couple unicum players on one side is tough enough, if they have comms it’s even worse

• Haha 1

[A-D-F]
[A-D-F]
Members
2,309 posts
2 hours ago, FrancisVonBismarck said:

For me it is a really dumb decision to make ranked a solo experience, considering that ranked is pretty team oriented, and playing with random people on each match is really annoying, since most of the time you'll get people who have little to no communication, don't speak english or just try to play like it's a random trying to get the most ammount of easy kills and getting obliverated in the early stage of the match.

I get that WG wants to make a clear difference between clan brawls and ranked, because granted, most people that'd play ranked in a division would most likely do it with fellow clan members, but still the division would be limited to only 3 players.

That would lessen the suck. We can't have that. Comrade Stalin will not stand for runaway enjoyment and frivolity.

Beta Testers
3,497 posts
5,943 battles

The way to do it would be to have a "div" ranked but i suppose you could make the argument that's CBs.    I'm guessing they don't want to dilute their queues any more than they already are.

Sign in to follow this