You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
groundace

Good to know I can still make Friesland work in Co-op

5 comments in this topic

Members
89 posts
6,242 battles

I still stand by my opinion that while you can do well in PvE with Friesland you probably shouldn't get it for that, it's like a hidden art :cap_haloween:

Also as a side note I got a 30% coupon and I'm thinking of buying doubloons and then using a doubloon premium ship coupon in the armory to get something for myself on the cheap (Originally thought of just buying Pommern but I already have Tirpitz and kurrywurst) I was thinking of buying Duke of York for Tier VII ops (And to use the arctic camo I unlocked for it.) or Le Terrible for being a speedy boi, and opinions on either for Co-op or other suggestions like a different premium ship or just waiting for a future release?

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Members
10,754 posts
18,476 battles

I got mine for Co op, it does quite well. Now if we could get some high tier Operations.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[BEA5T]
Members
482 posts
16,558 battles
15 minutes ago, groundace said:

I still stand by my opinion that while you can do well in PvE with Friesland you probably shouldn't get it for that, it's like a hidden art :cap_haloween:

Also as a side note I got a 30% coupon and I'm thinking of buying doubloons and then using a doubloon premium ship coupon in the armory to get something for myself on the cheap (Originally thought of just buying Pommern but I already have Tirpitz and kurrywurst) I was thinking of buying Duke of York for Tier VII ops (And to use the arctic camo I unlocked for it.) or Le Terrible for being a speedy boi, and opinions on either for Co-op or other suggestions like a different premium ship or just waiting for a future release?

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Just my 2 cents which doesnt amount to a hill of beans  But unless you don't want to grind for the King George or you already have it and want another BASICALLY the same ship for OPS... ( to have 2)  why even go the Prem route for the Duke of York?    King George has a faster reload as well which can prove quite advantageous in OPs 

Whoops just noticed your a collector...  NVM   :Smile_glasses:

Edited by Noworriesderpy1

[CO-OP]
Members
2,338 posts
26,831 battles

Friesland does really well in co-op.  Smoke on an European DD is unique, which makes this ship worth getting.  

Frankly, if you're looking to get a premium RN BB, I would opt for the Nelson over the DoY.  Nelson, has better credit making potential, and your firepower is all on the bow, so you can kite more effectively.  This also works for ops where you often need to be quick and mobile and maneuvering for shots slows you down.  

Pommern doesn't really add anything that Tirpitz or GK doesn't already offer, except for the ~10 days you get a 200% XP bump.  If you're trying to hoard ECXP, in anticipation of the new skill changes, this can build your stockpiles quickly (if you have a suitable 19-pt. captain.)

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
563 posts
10,581 battles
On 9/20/2020 at 9:26 AM, groundace said:

for Tier VII ops ....Opinions on either for Co-op or other suggestions like a different premium ship or just waiting for a future release?

Scharnhorst.

Boise or the pan-american clone.

Leningrad