You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Hippo

Shipyard Build

7 comments in this topic

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
4,003 posts
12,479 battles

Read the missiom description then go from there. 

I bought the 3k dubloon booster then started from there. The whole event is a series of ship classed based missions. Like 1500 BB shell hits.

[REVY]
Members
2,560 posts
13,798 battles
5 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

Read the missiom description then go from there. 

I bought the 3k dubloon booster then started from there. The whole event is a series of ship classed based missions. Like 1500 BB shell hits.

^^ this

Some missions can only be done by certain ships of specific Tiers. Not to mention only in specific types of battles.

[KAG2]
Beta Testers
329 posts
19,335 battles

i finished the 1st 2 stages, keel laying and steam and steel. working on the 3rd stage now. not sure why your not getting anything but maybe read the missions in the stage.  the mission cause 1350000 hp of damage to ships with main battery, if you look can only be done using BB t5 thru t10 from russia, france, us and uk. or cause 2800000 hp of damage to ships with main battery can only be done with a BB t5 thru t10.

image.thumb.png.ceca740d3903eee2a207dad809054b4c.png

Members
5,506 posts
10,669 battles

You have to devote a fairly large amount of time to go forward in the Dockyards.  I am still on the first directive.  I just don't have the time to devote to playing more.  I get the first couple rewards and then ignore it.

Members
1,326 posts
7,773 battles
32 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

You have to devote a fairly large amount of time to go forward in the Dockyards.  I am still on the first directive.  I just don't have the time to devote to playing more.  I get the first couple rewards and then ignore it.

I have yet to dedicate a huge amount of time doing any of the directives, I play like I have since day 1, and I'm bouncing between Tanks Battle Pass and ships Dockyard.

[_BDA_]
Members
427 posts
6,902 battles

I have 5 of the 6 missions for steam and steel, but cruiser potential damage is a slow grind.  I either get popped right away by a BB or spend the match chasing someone to have them shoot at me.