Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mala_suerte71

Regrind a CV line, a doubt

5 comments in this topic

[WOLFA]
Members
315 posts
21,238 battles

I know, I know....but was thinking about regrind some line, and have some doubts. 

How many fxp you need?

How many research points receive? Because cant play tiers 7 and 9s.

Read in some place that Cvs only receive 8k of rps.

Anyone research a CV line?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english. o7

[PVE]
Members
7,245 posts
23,105 battles
6 minutes ago, Mala_suerte71 said:

I know, I know....but was thinking about regrind some line, and have some doubts. 

How many fxp you need?

How many research points receive? Because cant play tiers 7 and 9s.

Read in some place that Cvs only receive 8k of rps.

Anyone research a CV line?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english. o7

The 8k is correct (16k for the double points bonus) for CVs...10k (& 20k for double) for all other ship types.

Unfortunately don't know answers to any of your other questions.

• Cool 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,269 posts

If you are going to regrind the line, you need 0 Free XP.   Grinding a line means to play the ships and earn your way down it.  You can use FXP to skip the regrind though.  The Wiki will show you how much XP is needed for each ship. 

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Aircraft_Carriers

• Cool 1

[WOLFA]
Members
315 posts
21,238 battles
31 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

If you are going to regrind the line, you need 0 Free XP.   Grinding a line means to play the ships and earn your way down it.  You can use FXP to skip the regrind though.  The Wiki will show you how much XP is needed for each ship. 

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Aircraft_Carriers

Yes, xp, my bad, and already looking those numbers, but seems dont worth the grind. 355 + 161 + 40 + 11 + 115 modules, plus to tier 4 in DD line (20k or little more)- More than 700k xp for only 8k research points.

Thanks.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,269 posts
1 hour ago, Mala_suerte71 said:

Yes, xp, my bad, and already looking those numbers, but seems dont worth the grind. 355 + 161 + 40 + 11 + 115 modules, plus to tier 4 in DD line (20k or little more)- More than 700k xp for only 8k research points.

Thanks.

I usually do most of my regrinds in coop, a little here and a little there.  I do them as a more relaxed "when I feel like it" sort of thing.

CVs are a difficult class to play in coop and do super well, because CVs do their damage over the long game.  They need a full game with lots of targets and time, to rack up their damage.

Coop games tend to be over very fast, so you want a lot of burst damage, that you can do quickly.  So while I am a CV main and I enjoy them a lot, I usually use DD lines for my regrinds, as they tend to better suited to coop mode.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this