Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Gemlin

Please have some Respect!

35 comments in this topic

[BB35]
Members
496 posts
14,150 battles

This is a team game. If you want to play randoms, try playing as part of a team.

*IF* you go into randoms with the sole purpose to upset other players and to see if you can throw games, why don't you do something else?  I've just sent off a couple replays to Wargaming because of very very VERY toxic players yelling and screaming in chat from the start of the match. Calling players rude names and such. Then telling the other team were people are, what their health is, etc.

If you want to be Toxic, go somewhere else. If you want to throw games, go throw it somewhere else.

• Cool 12
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Boring 6
  • Meh 2

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,178 posts

You know... I think we been saying this since oh, "aut fifteen". It is much less than it was three years ago... just keep busy with tickets to Customer Service (CS). They do a right fine job of smacking people down. And they can do it legitimately. 

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
8,413 posts
12,292 battles

youre asking too much of the playerbase, only once in a Blue Moon does legit team work happen in Randoms, the majority of the time its "every player for themselves" and itll always be that wayif you dont like it, you either become a Coop main like many have, or you find another game

• Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Members
6,872 posts
21,360 battles
35 minutes ago, Gemlin said:

This is a team game. If you want to play randoms, try playing as part of a team.

*IF* you go into randoms with the sole purpose to upset other players and to see if you can throw games, why don't you do something else?  I've just sent off a couple replays to Wargaming because of very very VERY toxic players yelling and screaming in chat from the start of the match. Calling players rude names and such. Then telling the other team were people are, what their health is, etc.

If you want to be Toxic, go somewhere else. If you want to throw games, go throw it somewhere else.

any group of 12 in this game has the following make up,

1-playing on a cell phone hot spot

2- are stoned

3- are drunk

4-don't speak any language as their teammates

2- the final two are trying to listen to see if their wives are speaking to a divorce attorney in the other room.

• Funny 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Boring 1

[SALVO]
Members
5,893 posts
4,928 battles
31 minutes ago, Gemlin said:

Profanity and toxic behavior in chat, passing information to the enemy team, etc. Is all against the EULA. Submit a ticket with replay attached and that guy won't be griefing for much longer. 

Complaining about this in the forum won't change things, follow the proper channels.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[RANGR]
Members
365 posts
4,232 battles

Literally just had to send my first report ticket to WG because of such team damaging issues.

• Thanks 1

Members
2,440 posts
5,404 battles

I like the players that play Georgia and just rush caps at start of game. Like what are you thinking?

[MUDDX]
Banned
429 posts
1,082 battles
46 minutes ago, Gemlin said:

I've just sent off a couple replays to Wargaming because of very very VERY toxic players yelling and screaming in chat from the start of the match.

Bravo! Do not give up on reporting such offenders, take the time to report every single one.

• Cool 1

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
642 posts
5,645 battles

I have mentioned this before, but will do so again. For some of us the game is shooty botes, splody things and having fun. For others, griefing and toxic chat are the game. WoWS is just their chosen method of delivery.

• Haha 1

[BB35]
Members
496 posts
14,150 battles
3 minutes ago, Mudd_H_F__XX said:

Bravo! Do not give up on reporting such offenders, take the time to report every single one.

I do.

Lost the first match of the day, the DD called all of us "A Kitty Cat" and said he was going to hug the border and go take hide in the enemy spawn. (Started shouting in all chat - coordinates of our ships). This was at the start of the match, no one said a word. [Replay went to wargames]

Lost second match when another a Minotaur decided to team kill one of our DD's in the cap, then after that DD sunk, he torped another DD, but this time it reflected and killed him. Down two ships in the first 3 minutes because of him. IT was over. [Sent Replay to wargames]

Lost another match later when a (3) Division of Shimas decided they weren't going to spot or take caps, they decided to hug the border (Together) and try to kill the CV. Well technically this isn't a violation, it was frustrating watching our team get trashed because their DD's were spotting us and getting support. (Hence why I said if you are going to try crazy stuff, do it in coop.)

Just been one of those "Weekends" I guess. I've gotten a rash of those type of players lately. I fight to the bitter end, do a TON of damage, but the damage they cause in the match causes losses. Heck, with players like this, my win rate has taken a major decline, not that it matters much.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles

im not a good boy,sometimes i mental boom too.losing is not fun and seeing that you will lose because your teammates suddenly lost the brain can sometimes make you angry.

had a match where orland decided to rush an akizuki then blame  the team for not supporting his suicidal moves,his clan friends went to cover his [edited]after i went nuclear on him,got top of the scoreboard,3 kills,while the clan did nothing besides farming damage,then one of them decide to call me a damage farmer post match and say that im gale league.

congratulations for having prettier medals,too bad your gameplay sucks.

now i see that episode as petty and childish,i hardly get this mad.

Edited by Cruxdei
  • Boring 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,602 posts
1 hour ago, Gemlin said:

How do you get to 10k battles and not understand who the player base is, and who it's becoming?

• Haha 1

[SALVO]
Members
25,774 posts
28,010 battles
55 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

2- are stoned

3- are drunk

2- the final two are trying to listen to see if their wives are speaking to a divorce attorney in the other room.

And a partridge in a pear tree!

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
2,984 battles

That's why I stay i coop, I'm in no hurry to make it to tier ten I kinda like some of my ships, but I agree with the OP, this is supposed to be a team game , not a abandon the ship because we saw the enemy game

I'm probably considered toxic because I have no problem tell you off for shooting me, ramming me or killing me, or sitting in a corral doing nothing while two destroyers or two cruisers do all the work and die

Edited by wolfkind252
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[FOXEH]
Members
1,943 posts
12,724 battles
2 hours ago, Gemlin said:

You can not put 12 players who have never played or worked together randomly and claim they are a "Team".  It has never been done and can never be done, without a lot of training in between.  You are actually calling for an impossibility.  

• Thanks 2

Members
1,326 posts
7,773 battles
1 hour ago, Sweetsie said:

2- are stoned

3- are drunk

2 for me, I call it HMS Wake and Bake.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[V_V_V]
Members
834 posts
16,380 battles
24 minutes ago, comtedumas said:

You can not put 12 players who have never played or worked together randomly and claim they are a "Team".  It has never been done and can never be done, without a lot of training in between.  You are actually calling for an impossibility.  

Given the current nature of Randoms, I agree.  The closest thing to "Team" play in Randoms is Divs.  

IMHO, F Commands and Team chat can and will be abused by certain ADD players.  

An option is to turn off Chat, but toxicities of the nature described by the OP is best handled by submitting tickets to muzzle chronic offenders.  

[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
750 posts
13,964 battles
2 hours ago, Sweetsie said:

2- are stoned

3- are drunk

If this isn't spot on it is close enough :cap_haloween:

[KRAK]
Members
3,718 posts
21,738 battles
2 hours ago, Raven2303 said:

Literally just had to send my first report ticket to WG because of such team damaging issues.

You wasted your time. You will get an automated reply that lets you know the team damage system is in place.

Members
1,326 posts
7,773 battles
2 hours ago, Raven2303 said:

I really hope they don't follow tanks lead and take team damage away.

[V_V_V]
Members
834 posts
16,380 battles
36 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

You wasted your time. You will get an automated reply that lets you know the team damage system is in place.

Not necessarily, DOTS.

One may get a text reply after submitting a ticket, by # and including the name of the reviewer.  

Regardless, no replies will discuss specific moderation actions taken, due to personal data privacy.  So YMMV.

Edited by Charon2018
add text

[SCREW]
Members
390 posts
18,120 battles
2 hours ago, Legio_X_ said:

I like the players that play Georgia and just rush caps at start of game. Like what are you thinking?

That's basically what the georgia was made to do. If you support it and focus fire, you'll actually take the cap and push the enemy team off nine times out of ten. 

• Cool 1
  • Meh 2

[PVE]
Members
4,777 posts
21,093 battles
3 hours ago, Gemlin said:

Bad personal behaviors are wrong.....  report them and..............whatever happens, happens.

But, I think you are mixing concepts here.  Clan Battles are team matches......  You must be in a Clan and that is a clan team.  Random is a  free-for-all (FFA) where there are opposing sides.  No one is in charge.  There is no rewarded "team value" and any rewards are First-Person-Shooting awarded.  It's what I did.....not, what we did.....   The winning team doesn't get a bonus:  just a percentage higher for winning.....

Random matches are COOPERATIVE FFA's in a FPS arcade format.....  No more and no less.  So, if you really want teamwork, play in a clan in clan battles where everyone is on TeamSpeak or Discord with the intent of being a team.....

Yes, I understand your frustration.......and, that's the reason I no longer play Randoms: they have no point and mostly are just one sided stomps with Carriers and non-stop Radar in the upper tiers....  No thanks.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
5,893 posts
4,928 battles
3 hours ago, Gemlin said:

I do.

Lost the first match of the day, the DD called all of us "A Kitty Cat" and said he was going to hug the border and go take hide in the enemy spawn. (Started shouting in all chat - coordinates of our ships). This was at the start of the match, no one said a word. [Replay went to wargames]

Lost second match when another a Minotaur decided to team kill one of our DD's in the cap, then after that DD sunk, he torped another DD, but this time it reflected and killed him. Down two ships in the first 3 minutes because of him. IT was over. [Sent Replay to wargames]

Lost another match later when a (3) Division of Shimas decided they weren't going to spot or take caps, they decided to hug the border (Together) and try to kill the CV. Well technically this isn't a violation, it was frustrating watching our team get trashed because their DD's were spotting us and getting support. (Hence why I said if you are going to try crazy stuff, do it in coop.)

Just been one of those "Weekends" I guess. I've gotten a rash of those type of players lately. I fight to the bitter end, do a TON of damage, but the damage they cause in the match causes losses. Heck, with players like this, my win rate has taken a major decline, not that it matters much.

Jeez mate that's some horrible luck, now I understand why you posted about it. I only have one of those once every blue moon. Maybe call it a day. I wish you better luck in your next session.

Sign in to follow this