Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GovtCheese

Commander Reset ruins ship ?

4 comments in this topic

[NADA]
Members
18 posts
13,498 battles

I have a minsk, play it all the time.  I reset the commander but accidentally put on the exact same skills.  Ya, i know pretty dumb right.. I goofed.   Well, right after that, the turrets turn slower.. noticeably so.  No ship mods were made. its the exact same ship with same upgrades

I know, its easy to jump to conclusions that i didnt do it right,  but i know i did.. i have expert marskman on and everything, it is exactly the same.. I was initially bummed because of my goof. i wanted it to be different. 

Its happened before on other ships, but I just dealt with it and didnt say anything.

I had a commander i had built up on my guepard, and then i pulled him off and replaced him with a 19 commander. and now the shots are slower to hit.  There seems to be a higher arc of the shots.  The 19 commander had the same skills as the one i pulled off, just with more skills because of his rank.

Anyone else seen this? 

Any tricks to beat this feature?

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,764 posts
20,198 battles

There's a known bug where Expert Marksman gives the smol caliber turning bonus to large bore guns and the - much smaller - large bore gun turning bonus to smol calibers. However, it's been like this for a short while already, a few weeks now.

• Boring 1

[RANGR]
Members
365 posts
4,232 battles
56 minutes ago, Lert said:

There's a known bug where Expert Marksman gives the smol caliber turning bonus to large bore guns and the - much smaller - large bore gun turning bonus to smol calibers. However, it's been like this for a short while already, a few weeks now.

Should just be a standard 2.5% or 3% for all gun calibers... But the new commander tree they are testing seems awful for alot of play types

Sign in to follow this