You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Kleber ranked clear skies and CV killer

11 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,660 posts
17,317 battles

Hello captains , :cap_cool:I get told often the French are not equipped to deal with Ranked battles . I do not agree with them , I just feel most do not understand the tactics and strategies needed to put your French beauties into the right positions to excel . This battle has radar has CV so it has what is wanted to be seen against . I post videos everyday so these are not subscriber videos so far , so are not a cherry picked , once in a lifetime game. These are my everyday games . I get over 100,000 damage , 3 kills and a defensive skies . You tell me if she can not handle ranked with a straight face , lol. My Youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you find the video useful ..I mostly make reviews , tactics , strategy videos . And yes , I love the French .:cap_horn:Have a great day

• Cool 1

[ATF]
Members
38 posts
11,447 battles

nice game, but any descent t10 cv gonna kill u, crapaa no smoke, its why i hardly play my Kleber anymore, that and the senseless concealment nerf still pissed about that...

[META_]
Members
1,660 posts
17,317 battles
1 hour ago, Toten said:

nice game, but any descent t10 cv gonna kill u, crapaa no smoke, its why i hardly play my Kleber anymore, that and the senseless concealment nerf still pissed about that...

Thanks for the comment , I wish I could see my stats vs cv and with no cv while in my french dds..I bet I'd be just fine

Edited by Meta_Man

[BOMBL]
Members
1,204 posts
15,244 battles
9 hours ago, Meta_Man said:

Hello captains , :cap_cool:I get told often the French are not equipped to deal with Ranked battles . I do not agree with them , I just feel most do not understand the tactics and strategies needed to put your French beauties into the right positions to excel . This battle has radar has CV so it has what is wanted to be seen against . I post videos everyday so these are not subscriber videos so far , so are not a cherry picked , once in a lifetime game. These are my everyday games . I get over 100,000 damage , 3 kills and a defensive skies . You tell me if she can not handle ranked with a straight face , lol. My Youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you find the video useful ..I mostly make reviews , tactics , strategy videos . And yes , I love the French .:cap_horn:Have a great day

what's your capt build

[META_]
Members
1,660 posts
17,317 battles
15 minutes ago, wstugamd said:

what's your capt build

It'll be in tomorrow's video....i recorded a build video but the file corrupted

[BOMBL]
Members
1,204 posts
15,244 battles
1 hour ago, Meta_Man said:

It'll be in tomorrow's video....i recorded a build video but the file corrupted

Thank you. I enjoy your videos. 

[META_]
Members
1,660 posts
17,317 battles
1 hour ago, wstugamd said:

Thank you. I enjoy your videos. 

Thanks,I like helping people with a little different point of view...i think its always good to see different points of view

[BOMBL]
Members
1,204 posts
15,244 battles
12 hours ago, Meta_Man said:

Thanks,I like helping people with a little different point of view...i think its always good to see different points of view

Absolutely. Everyone processes information differently and some boats I simply can’t play either due to my ability to process map/position knowledge fast enough to make the ship effective or don’t understand the strengths to maximize its potential. Many lack an understanding of how to position and utilize Kleb, but your insights have got me itching to take it out

I used Terrible last season to great effect after watching our video. I will say the midway and to a lessor degree Hak if they want to kill the Kleb they will. However you can mitigate that by hanging with cruisers as you demonstrated. A good cv player will then not waste his time and planes on you and you are free to go. The Richt doesn’t really have the tools to deal with the French dds. I have also discovered a lot of avg cv players can’t consistently hit 54 knots. Like you said you can play against a cv but you have to know what you are doing. 

[META_]
Members
1,660 posts
17,317 battles
1 minute ago, wstugamd said:

Absolutely. Everyone processes information differently and some boats I simply can’t play either due to my ability to process map/position knowledge fast enough to make the ship effective or don’t understand the strengths to maximize its potential. Many lack an understanding of how to position and utilize Kleb, but your insights have got me itching to take it out

I used Terrible last season to great effect after watching our video. I will say the midway and to a lessor degree Hak if they want to kill the Kleb they will. However you can mitigate that by hanging with cruisers as you demonstrated. A good cv player will then not waste his time and planes on you and you are free to go. The Richt doesn’t really have the tools to deal with the French dds. I have also discovered a lot of avg cv players can’t consistently hit 54 knots. Like you said you can play against a cv but you have to know what you are doing. 

Thanks, You are getting my idea , it is always good to see different points of view and maybe take the ideas you like and leave the others . My captain video is up . Hope you enjoy it . Have a great day. 

[BOMBL]
Members
1,204 posts
15,244 battles
1 hour ago, Meta_Man said:

Thanks, You are getting my idea , it is always good to see different points of view and maybe take the ideas you like and leave the others . My captain video is up . Hope you enjoy it . Have a great day. 

Yup. Ship sucks!

Only 2200 base xp. It only shows 2 kills (I was a big factor in 5 ships sunk) but it was a 4 dd game, 1 cruiser, and 3 bbs. I wrecked 3 of the dds letting a shima spot them so I could stay at arms length like 8-10 km against a daring, holland, and Marceau where none of them shine. Then with the game in our reach, but still able to blow it, I pulled into the middle to finish the daring and low and behold a full health krem and republic a place most dds don't want to be. I was able to split them at 5 km and closed to death torp range. Some how Krem survived for another second, a friendly bb finished him, after my torps got him but poor republic didn't. We lost the entire left flank of 3 ships, and I felt the Kleb really let me influence the outcome by singling out the dds at where Kleb thrived then the bbs were in poor shape.

Thanks for giving me the idea to use this fun ship again.

The other thing I like about Kleb is DM struggle to hit me at 8+ km.

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 12.14.29 PM.png

[META_]
Members
1,660 posts
17,317 battles
19 minutes ago, wstugamd said:

Yup. Ship sucks!

Only 2200 base xp. It only shows 2 kills (I was a big factor in 5 ships sunk) but it was a 4 dd game, 1 cruiser, and 3 bbs. I wrecked 3 of the dds letting a shima spot them so I could stay at arms length like 8-10 km against a daring, holland, and Marceau where none of them shine. Then with the game in our reach, but still able to blow it, I pulled into the middle to finish the daring and low and behold a full health krem and republic a place most dds don't want to be. I was able to split them at 5 km and closed to death torp range. Some how Krem survived for another second, a friendly bb finished him, after my torps got him but poor republic didn't. We lost the entire left flank of 3 ships, and I felt the Kleb really let me influence the outcome by singling out the dds at where Kleb thrived then the bbs were in poor shape.

Thanks for giving me the idea to use this fun ship again.

The other thing I like about Kleb is DM struggle to hit me at 8+ km.

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 12.14.29 PM.png

Great game and glad you enjoy the different ideas I share..happy hunting captain