You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
YAMATO_DIFFERENCE

I thought CCTV2 was disbanded...

23 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,793 posts
20,275 battles

What has been broken can be reforged.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,493 posts
14,823 battles

If they pull the same shenanigans again I doubt WG will be as lenient.

[DPG]
Members
2,044 posts
10,964 battles

Why permaban when you can farm those sweet, sweet doubloon purchases to start new clans.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Beta Testers
2,343 posts
13,470 battles

凡是敌人反对的,我们就要拥护;凡是敌人拥护的,我们就要反对。如若敌人起劲地反对我们,把我们说得一塌糊涂,一无是处,那就更好了,那就证明我们不但同敌人划清了界线,而且证明我们的工作是很有成绩的了。

Google translate which is quite good.

Whatever the enemy opposes, we must support it; whatever the enemy supports, we must oppose it. If the enemy vigorously opposes us, saying that we are in a mess and worthless, then it is even better. It proves that we have not only drawn a line from the enemy, but also proved that our work is very successful.

That's quite a taunt if you ask me.

• Cool 1

Members
483 posts
23,440 battles

When you go into battle, on some maps it says that PWP is the winner of the most recent Clan Battles season (has to be the most recent one, since that message never appeared before). If they cheated, why are they still considered the winner?

Members
1,326 posts
7,773 battles
7 hours ago, CHAOS_in_the_N1GHT said:

So imagine my surprise to see them back...from the dead.imageproxy.php?img=&key=44b63c92bbf32eae

I know I'm going to get a ton of hate mail and maybe get banned but I want an answer what happened...

I recall when a WG-CC posted that PWP and CCTV2 was forced to disband someone said, "Why not ban them, to let them come back again?"1596222580_WorldofWarships9_18_20205_20_30PM.thumb.png.0d2d8b5d9f82c57af719cba100686c1e.png

T-22 Med in WOT comes to mind.

[CYPHR]
Alpha Tester, Members, Beta Testers
3,683 posts
19,589 battles
On 9/18/2020 at 4:28 PM, BrushWolf said:

If they pull the same shenanigans again I doubt WG will be as lenient.

with past experiences dont hold your breath

[VOP]
Members
892 posts
1 hour ago, CHAOS_in_the_N1GHT said:

I hope this isn't considered a offence to forum rules posting a clan..

But if a clan was disbanded and not supposed to exist can something nonexistent be named and shamed? Does that apply to only someone/something currently in existence and not its past self? Is that like referring to a dead evil twin? Time for more coffee.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,493 posts
14,823 battles
2 hours ago, xTheCanadianx said:

with past experiences dont hold your breath

I won't hold my breath but I will hope that if they misbehave again that the punishment will be harsher.

39 minutes ago, Airjellyfish said:

But if a clan was disbanded and not supposed to exist can something nonexistent be named and shamed? Does that apply to only someone/something currently in existence and not its past self? Is that like referring to a dead evil twin? Time for more coffee.

The clan was named by WG when they nuked the clan. Where it would be naming & shaming would be if the new clan does something and is publicly named here by other players.

[WPORT]
Members
7,161 posts
12,178 battles
On 9/18/2020 at 5:26 PM, Lert said:

What has been broken can be reforged.

By modern welding or by blacksmith forge-welding?

Or will it be cut, melted, formed into an ingot and additional material added (to make-up for the losses that happen in a forging process) and then forged anew?

And, after the reconstruction, how will it perform?

Members
23 posts
2,663 battles

Well the bottom line is Chinese citizens are used to navigating an overbearing level of oppression and censorship and having huge disparities between laws and regulation/ enforcement. This is a grey area that they are specially attuned to exploiting as a national people thanks to their government. and Thanks to wargamings minimalist style of having a great deal of rules open to a wide range of interpretation and flexibility in the name of profit. These Chinese based clans playing on NA servers have a field day exploiting as if we are oppressing them in their own regional servers. Now one of the best defenses they attempted to put up to their matching ip or account sharing infringements of the rules was that due to using VPN services to be able to use the internet from china they were forced to give the mere appearance of playing out of small shared IP blocks. 

This doesn't hold up to scrutiny... as wargaming even the NA sites and servers aren't blocked directly by the Great firewall of china. The only claim they can make here is that in order to "stream youtube music" while playing the game that isn't blocked or accessing some other social or media site that is blocked they are somehow forced to play or give off these unfortunately suspicious markers of unsportsmanlike activities. Obviously that isn't true, they could play music on another device on the vpn they could utilize other things besides the main gaming rig. Essentially the claim that it only appears we broke rules doesn't hold water and until we either bar them from participating in high stakes local events for people outside of the geographic service area and call them to answer and take responsibility for their actions and the actions of their government that controls them as it has taught them to control others and circumvent the laws of its own nation by design we will continue to be the sponges of their immoral nurture and victims of grossly mismanaged Chinese government workings, or worse intentionally national troll farming systemic indoctrination systems

I wouldn't however be suprised to know they cannot see the forums without a vpn however.

Still that doesn't explain their poorly made argument for playing on all the other regional servers at a quote slight ping disadvatage while obscurring any responsiblity for the much more productive act of forbidden account sharing nor that they could be flagged  by small block local IP for such as a mere random chance of shared popular vpns that somehow run a great deal of traffic under singular ip's and shared ports which does not track with how the internet nor vpn services work. 

In short it is comeplete and total [edited] excuse and wargaming has showed us again their actual level of community support and polciing which is the bare azz minimum giving up as much as possible when it comes to making an extra buck.

• Cool 1

[A-I-M]
Members
3,713 posts
23,839 battles
3 hours ago, JoshKeleskKoinaAU said:

Well the bottom line is Chinese citizens are used to navigating an overbearing level of oppression and censorship and having huge disparities between laws and regulation/ enforcement. This is a grey area that they are specially attuned to exploiting as a national people thanks to their government. and Thanks to wargamings minimalist style of having a great deal of rules open to a wide range of interpretation and flexibility in the name of profit. These Chinese based clans playing on NA servers have a field day exploiting as if we are oppressing them in their own regional servers. Now one of the best defenses they attempted to put up to their matching ip or account sharing infringements of the rules was that due to using VPN services to be able to use the internet from china they were forced to give the mere appearance of playing out of small shared IP blocks. 

This doesn't hold up to scrutiny... as wargaming even the NA sites and servers aren't blocked directly by the Great firewall of china. The only claim they can make here is that in order to "stream youtube music" while playing the game that isn't blocked or accessing some other social or media site that is blocked they are somehow forced to play or give off these unfortunately suspicious markers of unsportsmanlike activities. Obviously that isn't true, they could play music on another device on the vpn they could utilize other things besides the main gaming rig. Essentially the claim that it only appears we broke rules doesn't hold water and until we either bar them from participating in high stakes local events for people outside of the geographic service area and call them to answer and take responsibility for their actions and the actions of their government that controls them as it has taught them to control others and circumvent the laws of its own nation by design we will continue to be the sponges of their immoral nurture and victims of grossly mismanaged Chinese government workings, or worse intentionally national troll farming systemic indoctrination systems

I wouldn't however be suprised to know they cannot see the forums without a vpn however.

Still that doesn't explain their poorly made argument for playing on all the other regional servers at a quote slight ping disadvatage while obscurring any responsiblity for the much more productive act of forbidden account sharing nor that they could be flagged  by small block local IP for such as a mere random chance of shared popular vpns that somehow run a great deal of traffic under singular ip's and shared ports which does not track with how the internet nor vpn services work. 

In short it is comeplete and total [edited] excuse and wargaming has showed us again their actual level of community support and polciing which is the bare azz minimum giving up as much as possible when it comes to making an extra buck.

TL/DR:

The mountains are high, and the emperor is far away. 

[TWFT]
Members
30 posts
9,937 battles
20 hours ago, JoshKeleskKoinaAU said:

They can see the NA forums (and other regions’ forums) without a VPN.  I read your post and am sending this reply from mainland China without a VPN.