Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheGreatBlasto

Need Help With Ark Royal Captain

9 comments in this topic

[KSC]
Members
866 posts
11,509 battles
12 minutes ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

I'm new to CVs and stuck on what to do with the 3 unallocated skill points.

Any suggestions?

shot-20.09.18_10.19.08-0423.jpg

Concealment Expert is incredibly useful on the Ark Royal, so you should save up for another point.

Eventually, you'll want Demolition Expert, so I suppose you could do that now if your impatient.  However, I strongly encourage Concealment since lower tier maps are quite small.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[KSC]
Members
866 posts
11,509 battles
14 minutes ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

I'm new to CVs and stuck on what to do with the 3 unallocated skill points.

Any suggestions?

shot-20.09.18_10.19.08-0423.jpg

If you look in the Aircraft Carrier section of the forum, I have a post about my twitch stream which has a variety of collections pertaining to each CV.  You can click the Ark Royal link to immediately see an explanation for Upgrades and Commander Builds, as well as narrated gameplay after if desired.

• Thanks 2

[YORHA]
Members
5,205 posts
10,374 battles

Ahskance is one of the best CV players on the NA server..

I HIGHLY recommend his Twitch channel to anyone who wants to learn to play CVs more effectively or to learn how to play against CVs more effectively. He is an excellent teacher and a genuinely good guy.  It's almost always a No Salt experience.

Edited by JCC45

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
736 posts
9,810 battles
20 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

Ahskance is one of the best CV players on the NA server..

I HIGHLY recommend his Twitch channel to anyone who wants to learn to play CVs more effectively or to learn how to play against CVs more effectively. He is an excellent teacher and a genuinely good guy.  It's almost always a No Salt experience.

Aw, you removed the build picture.  That was actually pretty handy!
Been trying to locate the post mentioned about a variety of CV collections and all that with little luck so far.

Thanks to the OP btw for this thread as it may have some bearing into what I might do with my 30% coupon.   

[KSC]
Members
866 posts
11,509 battles
8 minutes ago, Altwar said:

Been trying to locate the post mentioned about a variety of CV collections and all that with little luck so far.

Thanks to the OP btw for this thread as it may have some bearing into what I might do with my 30% coupon.   

At work so responses are clipped

• Thanks 1

[YORHA]
Members
5,205 posts
10,374 battles
2 hours ago, Altwar said:

Yeah... I didn't notice that Ahskance was active in the thread and I didn't want to step on any toes.  Again... you really should go to his twitch channel.

[RLGN]
Members
15,210 posts
26,871 battles
3 hours ago, Ahskance said:

If you look in the Aircraft Carrier section of the forum, I have a post about my twitch stream which has a variety of collections pertaining to each CV.  You can click the Ark Royal link to immediately see an explanation for Upgrades and Commander Builds, as well as narrated gameplay after if desired.

Will need to look at this after work.

Sign in to follow this