Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

I ran into a moderator

9 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles

A moderator & I tried to occupy the same place, at the same time, in the same battle. It didn't work & my DD bounced from the contact with the BB.

It was a no harm, no foul situation. I could have avoided the hit if my DD handled as well as the bot DD's. :Smile_trollface:

As in dirt track racing, trading a little paint every now & then is acceptable. :cap_horn:

This is the 1st time I seen a moderator in a coop. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,252 posts
14,677 battles

If you ain't rubbin you ain't racin?

-Hapa

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Haha 1

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,282 battles
42 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

This is the 1st time I seen a moderator in a coop. 

Think about that; and think about any players that person may have had to discipline or issue warnings to in the course of doing his job. Can you say Focus Fire? Bots have no egos.

Members
3,659 posts
42,314 battles
4 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Think about that; and think about any players that person may have had to discipline or issue warnings to in the course of doing his job. Can you say Focus Fire? Bots have no egos.

I have seen a few in co-op. They were row bots in disguise.

That everyone, is the epitome of a pun.

The Punisher has nothing on me.

😏

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,729 posts
5,379 battles

Add speed or find faster rowboats until you can ignore that pesky traffic problem.

Most of the time the other ship who is gaining will move a little to one side or change course slightly. If not? I'll do it. Then he gets first detected and fired on lolz.

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles
11 hours ago, Umikami said:

I've seen a few moderators in randoms. But as you know the action in random is not as wild & woolly as in coops. Target fixation is common in coops because the play is very aggressive. 

I never psychoanalyzed a bot but I'll take your word they don't have an ego. 

The question about bots I would like to have answered is why are the red team bots super unicum in skill & the bots on the green team are the worse collection of potatoes ever? :cap_wander_2:

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,282 battles
2 hours ago, kgh52 said:

I've seen a few moderators in randoms. But as you know the action in random is not as wild & woolly as in coops. Target fixation is common in coops because the play is very aggressive. 

I never psychoanalyzed a bot but I'll take your word they don't have an ego. 

The question about bots I would like to have answered is why are the red team bots super unicum in skill & the bots on the green team are the worse collection of potatoes ever? :cap_wander_2:

Because green bots prolong matches and red bots end them.

Sign in to follow this