Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RebelBadger001

3 vs 3 wth and Naval Battles

6 comments in this topic

[RNGOD]
[RNGOD]
Members
25 posts
10,877 battles

so this morning hop in a Tier 9 turn on Naval Battles and try my luck at a Random battle. Our clan is newer and takes Naval Battles very seriously since we are still building our base. Instantly put in to a 3 v 3 tier 9 match wth is this about. How are you supposed to have time to achieve what is required to get your star for that match if the match is over in a blink of an eye. Who at WG though 3 v 3 is a good idea? You either end up at a circle fighting 3 vs 1 and die instantly or you are a circle and there are no enemy ships in sight.  Why not used Bots as filler or just wait until there are enough players to make at minimum a 7 vs 7 match. while you could possibly make the 30 ribbon star level in 3 vs 3 match it would be next to impossible to get 75 ribbons or anything higher in that short of a match so you would get screwed out of the attempt just by playing. 

Now I know this is my fault because it is never WGs fault for anything I should have known 3 vs 3 was a thing.  Even though I play early US time all the time and have NEVER had it happen before. This game is enough of a grind half the time why do the Devs have to constantly invent new ways to make the game even less fun to play. Seriously doe anyone think high tier matches with only 6 total ships are actually any fun? I would not have had a problem with being in a 3 vs 3 match if I had not been trying a NB attempt. that is my main issue. 

. Thank you for your time 

RB

Edited by RebelBadger001

[BEA5T]
Members
482 posts
16,571 battles

Wow that is good to know !   That is why in certain situations  it may be more prudent to do Naval Battles in Co-op at least for the initial lower criteria to get those stars as there will always be the same number of RED BOTS.  Plus in certain times you may be the only human player so you can really rack up.

Edited by Noworriesderpy1
  • Cool 1

Members
3,669 posts
42,672 battles
20 minutes ago, Noworriesderpy1 said:

Wow that is good to know !   That is why in certain situations  it may be more prudent to do Naval Battles in Co-op at least for the initial lower criteria to get those stars as there will always be the same number of RED BOTS.  Plus in certain times you may be the only human player so you can really rack up.

This^^^^

Also you can take on 3 klingon battlecruisers with the Enterprise. Not a problem. 😏😂

• Cool 1

[RNGOD]
[RNGOD]
Members
25 posts
10,877 battles
1 hour ago, Noworriesderpy1 said:

That is a good idea I always forget that Co-op is an option I rarely play it unless helping train up a new clan members who are new to the game.  I need to start remembering that especially for the early AM matches thanks 

Members
3,669 posts
42,672 battles
33 minutes ago, RebelBadger001 said:

That is a good idea I always forget that Co-op is an option I rarely play it unless helping train up a new clan members who are new to the game.  I need to start remembering that especially for the early AM matches thanks 

It's quite dead around 3 am CDT US. The DDs and Hungry Hippo cruisers are asleep. You might find the occasional BB or CV player. 

Most won't talk much because the coffee hasn't kicked in.

If you find a few colliding with islands, that's most likely me. I tend to nod off.

Sign in to follow this